10.1|| [EXTRA] dates

||10.1||

Dates

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Star - Bazzi

a/n: in which Noah and the gang decide it's up to them to make sure Raizel and Selene's relationship goes smoothly.

THIS IS NOT PART OF THE PLOT, JUST AN EXTRA TO MAKE YOU SMILE. :)

 :)

"I believe it's safe to say you all know why I called you here

"I believe it's safe to say you all know why I called you here."

Noah's fingers laced together as he brought them to his lips. His arms that propped onto the conference table lay bare when he rolled his sleeves up. Sitting at the edge of his seat, he tried not to let the buzzing feeling that this was a bad idea stray him from his objective. It was, after all, too late to change his mind. His expression set into deep thought as he leaned into his chair.

Sitting around the table were his accomplices:

His beautiful mate, Mailia.

His Ex-Alpha and current Alpha's adoptive mother, Meredith.

The Chancellor, Williams.

The Chancellor's mate and close associate of Meredith's, Elizabeth.

And lastly, the Beta of Alpha Locksworth and Noah's arch nemesis, Pres- Weston.

"Indeed..."

Mailia leans closer to the desk, eyeing the others before grimly looking at her hands.

"I didn't think it would happen so quickly... None of us expected it. To think, they would-"

She cuts herself off and shuts her eyes, putting a hand to her chest before digging her nails into her shirt.