21|| what was his

||21||

What was His

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Alone - Halsey

***

a/n

y'all really thought the smut was over

👀

!!!!!!!!!!SMUTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't like smut in general, skip to the cut scene mark (***) of the chapter lmaOOOOO

tho tbh, who really isn't here for smut? This book was rated mature for a reason XD

I felt my heart thud against my chest.

Liquid euphoria running through my veins as his teeth held onto my neck a little longer. The burning sensation of his canines sinking into my flesh brought out a strange sense of pleasure-pain. A combination I wasn't even aware could feel so good. The wolf inside me howls with delight, a wanton moan simultaneously slipping from my lips as he finally pulls away. My wolf revels in being marked. Loving the sensation of teeth clamping down around our neck as a sign of ownership. Her body grows limp, tongue hanging out as her tail lazily swishes back and forth. Her contentment mixing with mine only adds to the euphoria washing over us.

She felt blissed out-- hell, so did I. I lull my head to the side, staring up at my mate who looked absolutely wrecked. His dark hair curling into a mess atop his head and his skin glistens with a sheet of sweat. The tight muscles that made up his firmness was taut against me. Large hands rested tight at my hips. Was he a damn sight. I could feel my wolf purring in agreement.

Raizel lets out a breath, canines still out with my blood dripping from the sharp tips of his teeth. Just looking at it made my neck sting with tenderness. I wondered how large his indents were. How large his mark was on my neck. The larger the indents, the more the wolf. In formal introductions, wolves would often use the wolf's marks as reference to have a better picture on who they were dealing with. An Alpha not yet wearing a mark would always prove to be the more trickier and riskier Alphas to judge.

I curled my fingers around his biceps, nails digging into his skin as my hips grind hard against him. Instantly, a bolt of electricity shot down my core. The insatiable need to have him over and over again, especially after marking, overpowers any another thought.