14|| marks

||14||

Marks

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Beautiful - Bazzi feat. Camila

a/n:

I've been single for 18 years yet I find myself

writing a love story

.

tragic

:')

WARNING: SUPER SHORT CHAPTER.

LIKE SERIOUSLY SHORT.

LIKE FR FR SHORT.

SHORTER THAN ME SHORT.

Shorter than-

yeah no, nothing can beat that^

"So just to catch you up in the motion of things

Right after you left to train Cade's pack, Walker asked Selene to come to Nightwake and then proceeded to make bullshit demands about getting together with her because his chosen, who happens to be her bitch of a sister, found her mate and changed her mind about being with him. Then after brutally shutting them down, Selene was about to go on her merry way toward the exit only to come face to face with the fucking Bloodlust Alpha who Hestia, surprisingly, claimed was her mate. After getting lost in each others eyes for like five minutes, Locksworth declares that Hestia was lying about being his mate, which got Selene's asshat of a father mad cause 'its disrespect to his bloodline'. Asshat then goes on to challenge Alpha Locksworth's claim to the Sacred Pool and for some strange reason invited Selene to go as a 'reliable witness' -I think we all can agree that was just a slick excuse to get Selene to go with him-  to which Selene agreed. Yeah. No surprise. I mean if a guy as hot as Alpha Locksworth asked me to drown, I would. But anyway, everyone gets to the Sacred Pool and Alpha Locksworth and Hestia drip their blood in and the Pool, being the werewolf equivalent of Maury Povich from the Maury Show, gives out the test result that they are...

NOT mates. Woaaahhhh, what a motherfucking surpriseeee- not. And so Asshat was all like 'oh em gee I was just jk jk but not really jk. I am so sorry Alpha, my daughter didn't mean it' but Alpha Locksworth totally like... ignored his existence -almost like how I ignore Weston's- and went straight to Selene and just reaches out for her and goes, 'The test. I'd like to try it with you' and bitch, when I tell you I almost passed out from the sexual tension, I meant it. I seriously forgot how to breathe. They were so eye-fucking each other. You think its over but oh-ho wait til you get a load of this... Walker is like fuming.