19.1|| blue

||19.1||

Blue

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Blue.

The water turned blue.

Time had stopped, everything faded into nothing until all I could focus on was her. Her breathing hitched, the sound of her slight gasp rings in my mind.

Nothing anyone said would make it to my ears. The looks I've gotten from Weston, Emerson, or anyone else witnessing this was lost to me. I felt like the world I've always seen in black and white burst into vibrance. As if a bottle of paint had just been recklessly splattered on an empty canvas. A mix and variety of colors all at once coming to life at this revelation. That the unanswered questions that lingered in my mind no longer mattered. How could it possibly when everything I've ever wanted was right here?

Everything except the woman standing beside me was irrelevant.

Selene stares at the pool with the same shock as I did, but the shock wore off just as quick as it came. The sudden burst of joy that fizzed in the depths of my soul lit me up with electricity. The excitement of what this meant buzzed through my veins as I let out a ragged breath. This just seemed all too good to be true. Was this possibly the Goddess's ploy?

Was this a game? A sadistic joke she was playing on me? Could she really have decided to end my torment by allowing me this chance? I should've been more skeptical. I should've been mistrustful seeing as the shit the Goddess put my lineage through was nothing but torture. I should've been wary, but I couldn't do it. I willingly believed it. Even if it would turn out to be a lie- a sick, beautiful lie- I let myself believe.

I would rather myself be a fool than to deny myself of this.

My fingers twitched to touch her.

Shamelessness be damned.

Before she knew it, I'd swept her up in my arms. She flinched from surprise but quickly melted into my embrace with a sigh. Her head softly falling to my shoulder as she inhaled, finding as much comfort in my scent as I could offer her. Our wolves were ecstatic, running around before crashing into one another and rolling over the ground. The little grunts and barks that they let out of pure enjoyment resonates between us. The bond became much more than it was before, at the vet least between our wolves.

The utter happiness they both radiated with could have lit up a dark room. The obvious bond they shared reflected in their eyes as they settled beside one another, nuzzling their heads together as my wolf licked her face. He expressed his contentment, demanding me to hurry and officially make her ours. Just the thought of it made me shiver in delight.

I pulled her into me, reveling in the way she fit so perfectly against my chest. Her sweet scent filters through my nose as I buried my face into the crook of her neck. The soft trills of her hair grazing against my skin. My wolf and I were in sync, both just overwhelmed with the idea that our mate was right here. That we even had one to begin with. That now, no one could possibly deny us and call it taboo.

That despite everything the world had told me since long before, she was real and in my arms.

Right where she belonged, never to be let go now or ever.

"Mine. Entirely mine."

I whispered, holding her tighter. Her warm, curvy body leaning into me just as tight is the only thing that pulls me away from my thoughts. Her thick, heavenly scent surrounds me. The silky comfort of her love envelops me whole. That familiar tinge of something floral mixed with vanilla has me feeling delirious that a groan almost slips by me. I could taste it on my tongue, my lips ached to shower her in my affection. To kiss every inch of the body I had already memorized and committed to memory.

Goddess, was she a blessing.

The wolf is begging to take full control, to rub his scent all over her and mark her so no other could ever think of taking her away. Not that anyone really would've had a chance or had the balls to.

She was mine.

Physically and soulfully.

The desire to lay my claim on her and have her lay her claim on me overpowers everything else. The ultimate commitment to one another. With the reality that we were meant to be, the need to seal the mateship hangs over me like a looming shadow. My wolf has no qualms in restraining his own thoughts about the matter.

The only thing that reminds me that yes, this was real, and that I was not imagining all this was the way she shuddered against me. Even now, after seeing the truth that we were mates I had a hard time believing it. That this wasn't just a fragment of my imagination. That I was blessed to have a soulmate who was simply the most beautiful of all.

Everything good and right in the world all fit in one lithe body. 

"Mine."

She mumbled, right into my chest.

I felt a put settle in my chest. Her bold claim over me satisfied both the beast and I. Yes, I was hers in every sense of the word. Her thin arms wrapped around my torso, holding me just as tight as mine were around her.

I knew, the moment I saw her, she was the one.

She was the one who could quite possibly be my downfall. She was the one, with those wide blue eyes and those plump pink lips. Those small, shy smiles that get impossibly shyer when she realizes I caught her. Her soft hands trailing up and down my body when she explores...The unpredictable, abrupt confidence she has to be a temptress while simultaneously hold the face of an angel who knew nothing of sin. She was the one who held my heart and although I've known since the minute I laid my eyes on her, I knew that she, who was standing there wrapped around me, was someone I could never bear to lose.

She, who held my heart, was my world.

She, who held my heart, was my mate.

She, who held my heart, was Selene.

And I had been hers since the day I walked in Walker's office and saw those pretty blue eyes.

***

a/n:

just a short insight of my fav wholesome man

TWO MORE CHAPTERSSSSS