9|| please, raizel

||9||

Please, Raizel

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Fetish - Selena Gomez

a/n: SLIGHT MATURE/ EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONETENT

IT WILL HAVE A BOLD "!!!" ON IT JUST BEFORE IT BEGINS

YOU CAN'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS LIKE 90% SMUT, NOT GONNA LIE.

Hestia remains impassive as she stands there tall and collected

Hestia remains impassive as she stands there tall and collected. Cladded in a simple navy blue blouse and dark ripped jeans, she stands in across from me with her hands clasped together in front. Her blonde hair swept into a tight bun to showcase the mark and canine indents Landon had left there. I should feel a tinge of resentment, envy-- anything.

But I don't.

My gaze ran over the thick black marks down the curve of her neck, the puncture wounds and Landon's mark tatted onto her pale skin. The mark of an Alpha shown proudly on the right side of her neck.

She felt my attention flicker to her mark. Her wolf grew uneasy from how the situation was looking. She felt the pretenses of a fight insinuating. A fight she knew she'd lose.

She watched me carefully. Her hands balled up in worry, her eyes hesitantly shifting between me and the floor. She tried to pick up on any indication of my aggression. Tried to cope a feel of my aura. She didn't want to risk being attacked but at the same time her pride was on the line.

Her pride as a Luna.

Not that she had much to begin with.

So she kept up a front to the best she could. She said nothing but at the same time, I felt nothing. No anger. No sadness. No annoyance. No pity. Nothing. The earlier display of pure killing intent from my wolf, silenced. It was scary how deathly calm I was. Had I grown too tired of it all? Had I grown numb to everything relating to them? To see the woman who had been so valued over me even to my mate, trembling in my presence not enough to bring me some type of pleasure? The lack of satisfaction from the way their attitudes had changed toward me was puzzling. It's not as if it was my goal to make them regret. I wasn't pinning for some sort of reaction like that, but if they did, it wasn't bad either.

Was it because I grew stronger or was it just them who grew weaker? Was there much of a difference in the first place?

"I think you know why I'm here."