summary//disclaimer

summary

Selene Dixon grew accustomed to being put on the back burner when it came to her younger sister, Hestia. She never seemed to be enough. Not for her parents. Not for her pack.

Not even for her mate.

With her mate, and soon to be Alpha, choosing her sister over her, Selene found herself banished to the neighboring pack. She found herself abandoned. She finds herself betrayed in the way it hurts most.  In a story where blood is not thicker than water, and mateships aren't all they seem to be, betrayal and vengeance is what drives Selene to power.

She wanted revenge, and there was nothing in the world that could get in the way of that.

Not her family, not her mate, not even The Bloodlust Alpha whom everyone fears. The man who had been drawn to her since he first saw her. The man with the steely grey eyes, and determination to breakthrough her walls.

disclaimer

Hello my dear Wattpaders, welcome to my story!

I won't prolong this because honestly there's like only three things I'd like to say.

This story is mine.  So don't be an ass and try to steal it and publish it as your own. You're taking credit for someone else's work and that's not cool.
(Had to reword this cause some people got triggered^)

There's a fine line between criticism and plain ol' hate. Don't mistake it.

THIS IS MATURE. MEANING IT WILL HAVE NAUGHTY NAUGHTY. MEANING THERE WILL BE SEXY SEXY. MEANING THERE WILL BE SOME SEX. SO IF YOU DONT LIKE EXPLICIT CONTENT, CHANCES ARE YOU WONT LIKE THIS BUT I DO WARN AHEAD IN THE AUTHORS NOTE BEFORE THE CHAPTER BEGINS WHEN AND WHERE SMUT WILL START.

The heroine will initially be somewhat of a pushover at first. Give it a few chapters in and she'll be "stronger". There will be cliche's which is obvious but not the they-run-to-each-other-in-the-rain-and-he-picks-her-up-and-twirls-her-around-before-kissing-passionately kind of cliche. The male protagonist will also be possessive. Very possessive. So if you don't like guys like that, then you might not like this story. I'd still give it a try because he isn't an asshole unlike certain characters *cough* Landon *cough*.

This story will have details/specifics about wolves that might not be the same in other werewolf stories. I won't have "heats" simply simply because I don't wanna. Regardless, I like to write wild, untamed sexy time anytime I please so you won't miss your fill of naughty naughty.

The wolves in my story can't speak an actual language. They'll speak through emotions and actions. They're also visible to other people mentally. Kinda like a sixth sense. I'm sure there's other stuff that doesn't align with other werewolf stories, so all I'm saying is keep an open mind and try not to assume that my werewolf world is the same as other people's werewolf world.

This is not a slowburn. As in it doesn't take them 20+ chapters to kiss. I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm wayyyy too impatient for that LOOOLL but rest assured it isn't a "they make eye contact and knew they fell in love" type thing. There is a bit of a wait. Not 20 chapters worth, but like maybe 4 ish chapters worth.

I mean, are we really surprised tho? We're talking about wolves who has mates and instantly fall in love the second they meet so an anti-slowburn ish thing is def not a surprise.

(Gimme a break, I needed an excuse to write porn ok, even tho porn starts in like chapter 15 (?). My porn specializes in sexual tension that feels and looks like porn but there isn't any actual intercourse LOL)

Also, please don't fight with other readers in the comments. It gives out bad energy. Any arguments will result in the deleting of the comment.

Enjoy the story!