10|| terrible liar

||10||

Terrible Liar

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Bad Liar - Selena Gomez

a/n: you ain't ready for this tensiooonnnnnnn

 I shot out of my seat reflexively, staring at him with widened eyes

I shot out of my seat reflexively, staring at him with widened eyes. My heart pounds loud against my chest from excitement. The urge to smile at the sight of him was overwhelming but I hound it down. I don't want to look so keen in being around him. He'd probably think I was desperate or something. I'm almost convinced I'm still dreaming. How coincidental would it be for the man in the center of my dreams to stand right in front of me seconds after having one? If not for the hard thumping against my rib cage, I'd have no doubt that I was hallucinating.

Adrenaline pumps through my veins at the sight of him. The thudding almost hurts but I'm too distracted to take notice or care. Any remaining sensical thoughts in my mind thrown out the window. His words, however, resonate as I looked at him. I couldn't look away. I felt compelled not to.

Disbelief, shock, surprise and a hint of giddiness ruptures from my stomach. All of a sudden, I'm too aware of everything going on. I'm aware of him.

Raizel stands still in all his glory. The dim light illuminating his face, almost has me slipping from the situation we were in. His sudden appearance serving as a distraction from my unanswered questions. I ignore the stiffness of my own body, not even when I almost stumbled from shooting out of my seat. My hands that I hadn't noticed clutching onto the wood, tighten around the chair.

I couldn't control my expressions. No matter how much I reminded myself to remain composed. From my eyes being as wide as saucers to my mouth parting stupidly, I look every bit of surprised. I'm worried he notices the glee underneath my stiffness.