28|| liar

||28||

Liar

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Liar - Camila Cabello

wassup my raizel stans and landon anti's, this chapter is more informative than action

He was cold.

His skin went dry and taut from the bitter chill circulating around his confines. Unable to move from the chains binding him down, he surrenders to staying still. Sitting in nothing but his undergarment, his head hangs low as his soaked blonde hair shields his face. He can smell himself.

Or well, he used to until a few hours... days(?) ago.

Until he'd become so immune to his stench from sitting in his filth.

He's not really sure any more. The concept of time is lost to the never-ending darkness of both the cell he's kept in and of his mind. The silence is unnerving. A mock almost, to be stuck with nothing but his muddled thoughts. They taunt him. Mock him for his failures. He can hear his father hiss at him for failing him. For being the failure he always knew him to be.

You will never be anything, just like that mate of yours. Filthy.

The musky odor that covers his body smells of death- sour with vomit and feces. He can hardly feel his body. He's slipping in and out of sleep irregularly but he's vaguely aware of the quivering of his lips, the trembling of his hunched back and the spasm of his legs.

It hurts.

Though in his human form, he still feels it. The sharp, intense ache from the loss of his tail blooms at his tailbone.

Its excruciating.

It's agonizing.

It's severe.

There's the tremendous pressure he feels both physically and spiritually. He felt part of himself tear away with the ripping of his tail. The minute he felt his  appendage stretch to the point he began to feel it split apart, he had hadn't stopped screaming. From losing his mark to losing his tail, they'd stripped him of his identity as a wolf.

Benicio chuckles to himself: croaky, broken, dry, sardonic and it all but echoes back to him.

Who would have thought it would come to this?