6.1|| wildflower

||6.1||

Wildflower

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Zayn & Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

a/n: Surprise kids. Santa came early this year with this POV change.

 Santa came early this year with this POV change

Raizel

Three Weeks Prior

"You're my mate."

I tore my attention from Chancellor Williams who was informing me of the latest rogue sightings to the blonde striding toward us. Walking with a confident bounce in her steps, I was almost surprised to see the underlying nervousness and fear under her poised exterior. Dressed in a vibrant yellow sundress, with her hair tied up in a high ponytail, she stopped right in front of Williams and I. It took me a moment to realize that this woman was of Luna status, not because of her aura, but because of the mark on her neck.

An Alpha had a marking larger than an average wolf's. It took up almost the whole side of his partner's neck, depending on how deep he marked her.

Even with her seemingly bold and assertive attitude, her presence wasn't much to dwell on. She didn't possess that spark that would've blatantly announced her a Luna just from first glance. If it wasn't for the mark, I probably wouldn't have noticed. I would've assumed she was just another she-wolf. I guess she didn't have proper training as Luna or that she was newly given the position. No Alpha female would have such little presence if that wasn't the case.

The man jogging to catch up from behind her was obviously the Beta. He was a tall, burly fellow with muscles rivaling most Beta's of the current packs. My own being an exception, of course.

There'd be no way I'd chosen Weston Creed to be my Beta had he been of average standard.

Best friend or not.

Shifting my weight to my right foot, I dropped the hand I was gesturing with to my side and cocked a brow. My eyes traveled down and settled to the skin of her neck once again. The obvious inking of her flesh and two puncture wounds the size of canines, told me and everyone else around us that she was mated and claimed.

What kind of nonsense is this woman spouting?

Maybe the Alpha she was currently involved with chose her because he didn't find his mate.