29|| duskfall

||29||

duskfall

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

wish you were gay - Billie Eilish

a/n: hehe i love wax melts stamps.

Previously on The Bloodlust Alpha:
Landon, Sophie and Benicio are fucked. Landon is losing his Alpha title after recklessly attacking his Luna. Benicio (Selene's dad) had inwardly admitted to knowing about the attack on Duskfall but kept mum about it. He wanted to get the Alpha seat through Landon bc he was being too reckless and a lot of their members had already started doubting his capability. Since Hestia was Luna, Benicio had a way in to take it since she obv couldn't handle being in charge. Benicio had taken both his daughters to Ivory in the past when they were babies, trying to see if they're blessed or favored by the goddess. He assumes it's hestia, SurPRISE BITCH, it's not. He realizes Xeneron (evil rogue leader dude) is actually supposed to be after Selene. Talks about how Selene and daddy will run the packs are brought up. Chancellor "petty" Williams makes the startling discovery that.... DUN DUN DUNNNN Duskfall connects both Ignis Red and Greyhound.

trigger warnings: talks of malnourishment, eating disorder, descent to insanity and suicidal tendencies in one part of the chapter regarding Fio. You may want to skip over that section if it makes you uncomfortable. Anything you missed will be summarized in the authors note in the bottom!

 Anything you missed will be summarized in the authors note in the bottom!

ISAAC HAD BEEN the one to break the silence

No sooner than the words left Williams' mouth, the Gamma had abruptly gotten up. His chair scraped back with a screech before he brushed passed everyone with a forced, "excuse me" gritted under his breath. He kept his head down for the sake of his pride but the clench of his jaw and the balling of his trembling fists said more than words ever could. He was taken off guard. He'd been caught at a loss and he couldn't stay in the room long enough to lose his cool.