7|| death of me

||7||

Death of Me

***

Panic! At the Disco - Death of a Bachelor

The Bloodlust Alpha

He stared intently at me, both arms shot out on either side of my head

His palms pressed into the soil, holding his weight up so not to crush me. He looked disheveled. Messy dark hair clinging onto his skin like glue, breathing harsh and rapid, plump lips parted as he took in harbored breaths, chest coated in a sheet of sweat, he looked enthrallingly chaotic.

Chaotic but undeniably attractive.

I swallowed, forcing to keep my wandering eyes on his face instead of his nude lower half. Thankful that he wasn't pressing his lower half onto me, my wolf disagreed and attempted to coax me into peeking. She sent suggestive images of certain things in my mind that I knew my virgin mind wouldn't have even thought about.

... or at least, before seeing Raizel.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment at our position.

His hostility had vanished and was replaced with an inkling of curiosity. He looked at me with the same puzzled expression on his face as when we were in the cave.

Confused but in awe.

Taking his knuckles, he brushed them softly against the side of my face. The warmth that immediately spread over me, enforced my skin to rise with goosebumps. His gaze darkened from the dim light surrounding us. Overly conscious of our closeness, I wanted nothing more than the ground to swallow me whole. It seems though, my body had different plans. I unconsciously moved into his touch seeking for more. The flicker in his eyes acknowledging the fact.

"Selene."

He breathed out. I shuddered at the sound of my name leaving his lips. The way he said it with that thick accent I couldn't pinpoint. For a split second, I regretted not having a longer name. Had it been longer, the more I could hear his voice. The more I could hear him speak. My wolf purred, tongue hanging out with delight. I stopped midway of speaking when his hand brushed along the curve of my jaw.

"So... strange."

He murmured, trailing his thumb along the point of my chin. This situation looked far from innocent. His look of eager curiosity came across as endearing. Pouty lips turned into a frown as he stared. He looked as if he was searching for something. Sought after something that he could possibly find in me.