"I Can't Read Minds!"

IN MULTIMEDIA FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

TOP RIGHT: EMIKA ( SZA OF TDE )

TOP LEFT: KITTIE ( RIHANNA )

BOTTOM RIGHT: JEREMY ( TUMBLR BOY )

BOTTOM LEFT: MIYOKA "YO-YO" (TUMBLR GIRL : loveknows_hang )

JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW. I HAD THESE PEOPLES FACES ON MY TUMBLR AND BEFORE I EVEN HAD THE IDEA FOR THIS BOOK I KNEW PEOPLE I WANTED ALL OF THEM AS CHARACTERS. THIS STORY HAS PASSED MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD AND IM ACTUALLY HAPPY ABOUT THAT. I LIKE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND IT WARMS MY HEART TO KNOW IT GETS SO MUCH LOVE. LOVE YOU ALL! Think of this as a virtual hug from me to you all. *HUGS*

____________________________________________________________

Like fire and rain (Like fire and rain)

You can drive me insane (You can drive me insane)

But I can't stay mad at you for anything

We're Venus and Mars (Venus and Mars)

We're like different stars (like different stars)

You're the harmony to every song I sing

And I wouldn't change a thing

Demi Lovato ft Joe Jonas x Wouldn't Change A Thing

RAKIM

You ever have so much love for someone that the slightest slip up can just mess you up? They could offer you a free pass into heaven but it wouldn't matter cause they messed up.

Yeah everyone messes up but they were perfect in your eyes they could do no wrong by you.

Whether they understood the parameters of which they affected you doesn't matter cause they already did. They left a ever lasting impression on you and your marked by them forever.

You are constantly being born into someone's presence. Family for example you can't choose them. When your born you already have a set of grand parents, aunts,uncles and cousins.

You are every last bit of your mother and father and there is nothing you can do about it.

I dont mind it too much.

Except when it comes to my father. Once you fuck up in my eyes up in my eyes its over. My trust and time ain't some sort of game. You either have it or you dont.

How do you drop off the face of the earth then try to resurface like people were supposed to freeze and wait for you. Wait for the likes of you? That's not how things work people start changing , society moves on without you and people grow more and more intolerable of your b.s.

They're not looking for half ass excuses anymore. They want some sort of truth. Just something to make up for the lies and your absence. I'm not looking to be fed that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow shit. Kick it to me straight, A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that is caused by both reflection and refraction of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. I'm way past that fairy tale phase in life.

I sat on the steps in front of my house and there it was in my hands.

A letter from Rikers island. Inmate 22976. Isaiah Mayers. My dad? He sent me a letter.

I haven't heard from this man in 11 years. First letter in that long. I couldn't read it but I wanted to know what it said.

I look to my left and there was Harlem getting out of he father's car and waving goodbye to him as he watcher her go up the pathway to her front door.