Rakim, Kyle and Twins?

You can say I'm trippin' but I'm stingy

And I can't hide it

Wanna keep you all to me

I'm selfish, why try to fight it

You're the only one, with the only love

That's strong enough to claim me

So please forgive me, I'm just stingy

But how can you blame me

Genuine x Stingy

Pic of twins in Multimedia BTW MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMMOROW  TURN DOWN FUH WHAT.

__________________________________________________________________________

KITTIE

Mrs.Tulip sat on top of her desk Indian style. She never really sits on a chair she is always on that desk.

Right now we're having a debate on societies depiction of which gender is dominating the work force.

"Personally I feel women can do just as much if more than men only because we are given a pass for a lot more."

Emika said in her cute little accent.

"Would you care to elaborate?"

Mrs.Tulip asked.

"Well in this day and age women can dress like men, talk like men, play male dominated sports and be with another woman and get little to no shade about it. As opposed to men who constantly try to maintain their manhood in all settings. That's why they compete for feminine attention ,jobs and social status."

"Damn my bae is so smart."

Dexter said flipping her hair from the back to the front.

Yavin and Rakim started clapping.

"You go Glen Coco!"

Everybody started laughing at them and their Mean Girls reference.

Yavin snuck a glance at me not forgetting to wink.

I smirked and brushed it off like it was nothing.

Me and Yavin are complicated we aren't really a couple but we still do some couple things.

He started talking this girl named Valencia and she started laughing and I won't lie it got to me a little. Yavin has a way of talking to girls in a flirty way and he doesn't even mean anything by it.

He is flamboyant. Him and Rakim both have that they could just say hi and have you thinking they feeling you but that's just their persona.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Vinnie : Stop looking so jealous you too cute for all that. Lil sexy self .

Kitty Kat : I'm not even jealous. Whatever you said was just that funny. I ain't mad boo .

Vinnie : Oh so now I'm boo? If I'm really boo you shouldn't get jealous when I make a girl laugh.

I didn't really have anything else to say so I just nodded my head up and down cause I know he was looking at me.

"Harlem could you do me a favor sweetie?"

Mrs.Tulip asked nicely as she was getting all her papers together.

"Sure Mrs.Tulip."

Harlem said in a small little voice.

"Could you please deliver this paperwork to Dr. Sumpter please she in the science wing her name is on her door you won't miss her."