I'm Scared

"Don't be afraid of being scared. To be afraid is a sign of common sense. Only complete idiots are not afraid of anything."

-Carlos Ruiz Zafón

Samila (Harlem's Mother) On the side as well as Teyana YANA ( Harlem's Cousin) in multimedia :)

Even Though I'm Not Your Man, You Not My Girl

Ima Call You My

(Shawty)

Cause I Can't Stand To See You Treated Bad

I Beat His Ass For My

(Shawty)

And We Aint Did Nothin That We Ain't Supposed To Do

Cause You My

(Shawty)

Babygirl You Know I Be Home, Keep Me On The Ringtone

(Shawty)

PliesftT-pain - Shawty

DICE

Chicago cried and cried and as much as I wanted to just let her cry on my shoulder I couldn't.

Any moment Carter could walk through and ask what's going on.

I actually really like Chicago. The first time I ever seen her she was with Rakim and I'm not no guy to just steal a nigga girl.

For some reason though I didn't care I really wanted her and I was just hoping she wasn't his girl cause I was funna get that.

The only person I ever told was Jeremy and that's cause that nigga wouldn't tell a soul unless I asked him to.

When I found out it wasn't Rakim but Carter she was with I flipped. Carter does this all the time her goes for a young girl he can manipulate and once he thinks he has brain washed her enough he slowly but surely starts adjusting her to the life of a prostitute.

That way she is less likely to object to it. She'll always think "okay this is the last time." but the last time never comes.

Its just how niggas like Carter get they money, the coward ass way. To lazy to get up in some real shit they choose to disrespect females to do it.

I honestly think I feel in love with Chicago and I don't even know her last name. Something attracts me to this girl. Like a moth to a flame people usually say.

"How much does he usually charge per person?"

I asked hoping he didn't make her do this for some little chump change.

"2 B's a hour."

"How long has it been ?"

I asked my cousin Donte.

"Hour and a half man."

I went into my pocket and pulled out a was of money then peeled off 6 B's a hundred more to make Carter feel happy.

"Here's six hundred use it as a excuse to go see what he doing make sure you keep that attitude you had he can't suspect shit at all. Don't mention the whole Rakim shooting neither."

"OK. I hope this works."

four days later

Oh it worked. When she went to bring him the money he was passed out sleeping from all them beers he was drinking.

We moved quick. We put all her stuff that she wanted to bring in my car which was few cause she didn't want much of the stuff that reminded her of him.

She took the jewelry he gave her though. Shoes and products and girly stuff like that.