Dont Leave So Soon

I wanna go to the moon
Don't leave so soon (don't leave so soon)
How could I get through? (How could I get through?)
I wanna go to the moon
Don't leave so soon (don't leave so soon)
How could I get through? (How could I get through?)
I wanna go to the moon
Don't leave so soon (don't leave so soon)
How could I get through? (How could I get through?)
Hmm, hmm, here we go strappin', we up
Never forget all the memories
Sittin', I sip out my cup
Thinkin' I should be a better me
Truly I'm blessed from the start
So much to say in these melodies, oh
Stare at the sky, the moon singin' sweet
Oh my God, such a sweet moment
Angels, they say I'm not ever weak, such a lonely moment
Heaven knows I might never sleep, trouble in my soul
Hey, I've been prayin', life can be drainin', oh
Hey, we were late, tryna keep haulin' on
I'm ashamed, hated what I will see
And nobody knows, so I go

Kanye West x Moon

__________________________________

SAMILA

I never forget a date I remember Chi telling me about the day her mom passed. So I know today probably isn't the best day for her to go to school.

Poor thing lost her mother so young and my heart aches for her.

Last night Cago was restless and could barely get any sleep.

I woke up this morning and made sure that Chi was okay, and she seems to be but I think she's had quite a few year to make peace with it.

After I told Harlem she could stay as well to be with Chi I made my way back to the bedroom and Cago was laying there eyes looking tired and a bit red.

Luckily I don't work today so I can stay to offer him a little support.

CHICAGO sr

"Samila your like an angel you know."

I say after Mila explained all that's she's done today. She remembered Kimberly's death date from just one conversation with Chi.

She's so considerate and compassionate.

"Ahh don't say that. I'm just a woman that cares about you and a friend if you need one."

I  looked down at my hands.

"You know I really don't want this to confuse things because I've really put our marriage to rest. I am fully open for new love; our love. I've just never been able to shed tears on the this day because I was locked up. I don't want you to think that is a everyda-"

"Cago listen to me. You were married to a woman you loved and had a child with and you unexpectedly lost her. How can you apologize for that? How can you ever be sorry for that. I know what it's like to have something end before you would've wanted it too. You will carry your time with Kimberly with you always. She is Chi's mother, she is significant."

"You lost someone?"

"With Harlem's father. I ended it but the circumstances made it feel like my hand was forced. I had to get over that when he actually came back into our lives because I pushed the emotions down. It isn't the same circumstance but I can empathize."

"That day felt pretty weird."

I knew he meant the day Kimberly took her life.

"Looking back at it all everything makes sense but as they say hindsight is twenty-twenty. She was almost preparing. I knew that when she was younger she struggled with depression but after having Chi she had postpartum depression too she had dark days and really good ones."

"I appreciate your vulnerability about your late wife Cago. I'm proud of you."

Proud of me? It hasn't been very long but I really love her. Her heart is so big and she's so genuine.