{11} Where Are You?

Chapter 11:

Hanna's POV

"Well it's nice to see you too Hanna." he laughs at my distraught, I look up and down at him while thinking I couldn't possibly be seeing right, I purse my lips as I shift from one leg to the other.

"So how's life Caleb?"

He looks at me up and down as well making it obvious that he was checking me out, his smile creeps out as he shoves his hands in his jacket pockets. 

Typical Caleb.

"Hmmm lately it's been feeling very short, well that and my hair." he says while he plays with a strand, showing off his new hair. I examine his new look, it was cut from his usual hair, sort of like a messy short layered look.

"Okay but you didn't answer my question from earlier, what are you doing here?" I try again, huffing with annoyance by the lack of answers he's been providing.

Caleb sighs as he shifts from one leg to the other, eventually leaning on one of the four vending machines.

 "Well actually your devil of a friend Mona called me."

"What? What for?" I ask him now eager with the conversation.

"Well...she said you wanted me back. Is that true?" Caleb questions as he raises his eyebrows,

I look at him with confusion, softly chuckling at the fact that he really came out here thinking I still wanted to be with him, I shake my head at the thought.

"I mean you left me for a girl you barely knew. You can't just waltz in here thinking everything between us is okay and plus I'm with Travis now." I reply back, trying to sound confident. I maintain eye contact with him but as the seconds went, I start to feel myself butter up under his charming gaze.

"Really? So basically what I'm hearing is that you replaced me." Caleb points out obviously not backing down without a quarrel.

"Of course that's all you heard. Do you have any idea how hard it was to get over you?" I state at him practically screaming. At this point I was done. Caleb really had the audacity to nitpick at my relationship with Travis? I soon notice Caleb eyeing my lips as he swiftly licks his, challenging me. 

"Well Travis or no Travis...I really want to kiss you." Caleb whispers as he leans closer, he keeps his gaze as he closes our distance slowly. 

Men suck but God do I want to kiss him too.

I close my eyes, awaiting for his lips to meet mine as I feel the tip of his upper lip tease mine. The waiting was excruciating, I let out a pleading sigh and just as we were about to close our proximity, the door opens wide.

"Hanna? What are you doing!?" 

We hear a voice scream from the doorway just as I jump back, hand covering my lips while look up at the familiar voice.

Of course...

Travis.

Alison's POV

I'm making my way towards the entrance of the hospital until I feel a hand pull on my shoulder, I turn around to be met with Mona again.

Damn this bitch is everywhere.

"What are you doing?" I question her as I readjust my jacket while looking at Mona with confusion and anger.

"We need to talk right now." 

A confused face was plastered on myself while Mona pulls me aside as I wonder what the fuck she wants to talk about now.

"So I guess you're gay for Emily, huh?" Mona laughs as she looks at me up and down, trying to connect my supposedly new attraction with my appearance as if being gay is visible to the public eye.