{6} The Morning After

Chapter 6:

Emily's POV

The next day, I wake up pretty early. I take in a deep breath, trying to recollect everything that happened last night. I jump out of bed excited and quickly got dressed. It was Saturday so that meant I could hang out with the girls and Alison. 

Alison...the girl of my dreams is finally mine. 

Damn. 

I made my way down the stairs, greeting my mom and letting her know I was heading out. I kiss her goodbye before grabbing my car keys and driving myself to Alison's house. I sent her a text beforehand, letting her know I'd be arriving to her house soon.

"Hey baby!" Alison says as she meets me outside while I pull into her driveway. She jumps into my arms and gives me a kiss.

"Hey babe, how you doing?" I respond, placing another kiss upon her lips. I place her down before we both made our way inside and into her kitchen.

"I'm good. My dad isn't home, he already went to work." She replies, smirking deviously while teasing me with her eyebrows.

"Oh well, then that's perfect." I said as I take her by the waist and smash our lips together once more. 

How did I ever resist kissing her beforehand?

Our kiss slowly deepens and gets even more intense as I tug at her shorts while she pulls the hem of my shirt. I take the base of her hair into my hands and gently pull it back, placing soft kisses along her neck, sucking on the area where I could feel her pulse. As I made my way planting kiss after kiss down along her chest and eventually towards her stomach, a growl erupts from inside. 

Of course, she's hungry.

Alison's cheeks turns red when I look up at her, giggling. She swats at me, laughing as well. I stand up to meet her gaze properly and kiss her on the forehead before walking towards the cabinet that contained her cooking ware. Alison comes up from behind me, wraps her arms around my waist and places her chin on my shoulder. We take out pans, pancake batter, along with any other necessary ingredients and made ourselves some chocolate chip pancakes. The entire time the only thought in my mind was how much of a married couple we are in the morning.

When we finish making the pancakes, Alison grabs plates, forks and we start to eat. I begin breaking off a piece as I fed it to her and shortly after, she starts to feed me.

"Here! Don't be shy, have some!" she says as she drives the fork into my mouth.

I bite the pancake from her fork and kiss her, before breaking off another piece.

"Okay babe, now you have some!" I reply as I brought the fork closer to her mouth.

After we finish our pancakes, we quickly clean up the mess we made in the kitchen and soon after we hop into my car to drive over to Spencer's house.

Alison's POV

After the breakfast Emily and I made, we pack up the leftovers into a Tupperware for the girls and made our way over to Spencer's. Once we got there Spencer was already waiting for us, bouncing her leg with anxiety as we pull in.

"Oops... are we late or something?" I ask, walking towards an already opened door, hand and hand with Emily.

"You guys were supposed to be here at 8! It's 10:30!" Spencer huffs at us,

"I'm sorry, we were busy." Emily says with a witty smile, side-eyeing me as she squeezes my hand.

"Alright, what's going on between you two?" Spencer asks as she brings us inside, pointing at our interlaced hands,