{40} Airline Airways

Chapter 40:

Alison's POV

"I was trying to reach Emily. She won't pick up. Could one of you guys call her? I think she's declining my calls on purpose." I said with distress.

I looked over to the girls who were all nothing close to reaching for their phones, Spencer sighed "Okay, well we have to tell you something and I think it'll be best to hear sitting down." Spencer said gesturing her hand to the direction of the available spot on the couch.

I looked at all of them and gave them a concerning look, but made my way towards the spot. "Okay? What's this about?" I asked them.

Hanna exchanged looks with Spencer and Aria and then looked at me "We've decided that it would be best if you didn't come to Texas with us next week." Hanna said softly.

I gave them all a confusing look, "What? Why?" I asked with confusion from their decision of excluding me from the trip.

"You said to Emily that you needed time, and she gave you that, but we think it's your turn to return the request." Aria responded.

I shook my head "You guys think I should give Emily time away from me? Away from Rosewood?" I asked them.

Spencer shook her head "No not exactly, I think you should give her some time to move on. And you being there with us will just make the process for her even harder." Spencer said gently.

I nodded "Okay...I guess I could give her that, I mean if she wants." I said unwillingly as if I wasn't sure if I wanted Emily to move on or not.

"So it's okay if we visit Emily without you?" Hanna asked double checking, I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah...sure, it's fine. Maya actually invited me to a little trip next week anyway." I told them.

"Oh? Where's she taking you?" Aria asked curiously.

"Vegas"

Spencer kinked an eyebrow and looked over at Hanna and Aria, I noticed "What? Is Vegas too much?" I asked them.

They shook their heads "Not at all, just surprised. Didn't know you were a Vegas type of girl." Hanna spat out.

I smiled lightly "Yeah, I have a thing for the Eiffel Tower there. But I love the one in Paris too. I just wish that one day I can actually go to France." I said thinking about a memory, I shook it off and noticed the girls smiling as well.

I spoke up "Well we should all get to packing." I said standing up, the others stood up as well and agreed.

We finally exchanged goodbyes and made our way to our own individual homes.

Spencer's POV

The Week Later

I made sure I packed everything for Texas, I double checked everything as I started to group text Hanna and Aria.

S: Hey, you guys ready? Our flight leaves in 2 hours.

A: Yeah, everything packed and ready to go. Where are we meeting again?

H: My house. Don't forget to bring your chargers! I'm not sharing!

I laughed at Hanna's response before replying to the group

S: Ya Ya Marin, we get know you're special relationship with your charger. By the way have any of you texted Ali?

A: Not a word since last week, I bet she's alright about our decision.

H: Yeah I think so too. Plus she has that Vegas trip with Maya anyway.

S: Did you guys thought what I was
thinking about when she said Vegas?