{8} Not -A, but -P

Chapter 8:

Alison's POV

As Emily starts to walk towards us, I spot Paige smirking at me while I roll my eyes towards her direction as Paige slowly starts to walk into the school.

Ugh. What a bitch, she just loves to see me suffer.

I didn't feel like talking about Emily and Paige being back together with the girls so I turn on my heels and start to run up the stairs right before Emily finally made her way over to talk, I hear footsteps behind me, getting close.

"Alison! Hey Ali, wait." I hear Emily call after me, I turn around and Emily pulls me into the nearby bathroom before I could refuse.

"Can we talk?" she asks pleadingly as she nudges my arm inside.

"About what?" I reply avoiding her gaze.

"Is everything alright?" Emily questions, looking deep into my eyes while she brushes a loose strand of hair from my face and then picks up my chin.

"Well other than being blackmailed by A again, seeing you in a relationship with someone I completely despise and watch you kiss someone other than me?...oh I'm just dandy!" I huff out sarcastically, all this stress is getting to me and I didn't know if I could handle it honestly.

At that moment I couldn't hold back my tears any longer and right on cue the said tears came streaming down my face as Emily pulls me into a hug while I cry into her shoulder, she pulls away and grabs my face, wiping away my escaping tears.

"I know I'm not suppose to do this but I just have to." within seconds she connects her lips against mine, pulling me by the back of my neck and her other draped around my waist.

I fell deeper and deeper into the kiss knowing the consequences if we get caught by A but at that moment I didn't care. We didn't care. Emily pushes me into an open stall, brushing me up against the wall and starts to kiss me up and down my body, I moan into her mouth as I feel her full lips run down my neck, I grab her face and gently suck onto her lower lip, causing it to swell up. I finally broke it off, breathing heavily. 

"If we don't stop now I don't think we're ever gonna stop."

"Who said I wanted to stop?" Emily whispers into my ear as she smirks and takes my lips once more, caressing my hips and pulling me closer into her. I kiss her soft lips before pulling her into a tight hug, Emily speaks up again.

"I never want to leave this bathroom." Emily whispers, placing a light kiss on top of my head and making circles at the base of my back. I sigh deeply as I lean even closer into her.

"That sounds a bit unsanitary..." I whisper back into Emily's ear while we both let out a light chuckle.

Emily's POV

"...but unfortunately we have to, you have a "girlfriend" out there probably searching the halls for you as we make out." Alison says while she retracts from my embrace.

"I'm so tempted to literally leave the premises every time Paige opens her mouth but then again I also want to keep you safe." I reply lightly, shaking my head at the thought of still having to be in a relationship with someone other than Alison.

"I rather be with you than be safe." Alison sniffles a bit before leaning in for another kiss.

We resume to deepen our kisses every minute that passes but as more girls came in the bathroom the more risky our situation together got. We eventually decide to finish our little meeting and leave for our next class without getting caught. At lunch I walk over to the girls and I's usual table, all the girls were already in their unofficial assigned spot. As I took my seat, I greet them promptly.