{43} Home Sweet Home

Chapter 43:

1 week later

Alison's POV

Maya and I are on our way back to Rosewood after an amazing week in Vegas! "Hey you okay?" I heard Maya ask me as she gently took my hand into hers.

I removed my gaze from the airplane window to look at her and smile. "Yes, of course." I said gently.

Maya nodded "Good, I hope you enjoyed the trip as much as I did." She replied as she nestled her head onto my shoulder.

I smiled gently "It was amazing." I said softly as I heard her softly snoozing off into a deep sleep.

I quietly took out my phone and clicked on my messaging icon, I clicked on Emily's name and reread our conversation not to long ago.

E: Hey you're coming back tonight right?

A: Yeah, where should we meet up?

E: @ your house? The girls will be too busy unpacking so it'll leave us enough time to talk.

A: Great! You can come over once Maya leaves.

E: Okay. See you then. :)

A: Ok :)

I smiled at our conversation, I quickly tucked away my phone before any flight attendants could see. And looked out the window for the rest of the trip home.

Spencer's POV

"Hanna! Where did you put my underwear?" I called out across the living room.

We arrived back at rosewood last night, we all decided to crash at my house since it was really late when we landed.

Now I'm starting to unpack while Hanna and Aria raid my fridge in search of any decent food leftover and while Emily calls the hotel about her reserved room.

"Hastings! Catch!" I hear Hanna yell behind me, I quickly turned around and found my underwear landing straight onto my face.

"You're dead Marin!" I screamed as I took off the used underwear which was launched onto my face. I pounced onto her and we both fell, Hanna, struggling to get off my hold while I pushed her down smacking the underwear onto her face as in payback.

Hanna escaped her face and laughed "You're just mad because I won the rib off! I'm Aria's maid of honor! I'm Aria's maid of honor!" Hanna laughed sticking out her tongue like a child.

"Can you two idiots sit down and actually act like your age?" Emily asked us laughing as she sets her phone onto the coffee table and walks over to Aria.

I smirked "You dim-wit! She was about to cave in!" I laughed, Hanna laughed as well before pushing me off her.

"You're lucky Em was here to stop me! Who knows what would have happened!" I told her, Hanna playfully hit me on the arm before sitting down on the couch, Aria and Emily joining shortly after, with drinks in their hands.

Emily lightly tosses a sprite to Hanna and Aria sets one down for me to have. "So what are we doing today?" Aria asked while taking a sip of her soft drink, Hanna and I shrug our shoulders and we all focused on Emily, who was deadly silent.

"Actually I have plans, first I have to go the hotel I just called and settle in since I'm staying here for a bit and then I'm meeting up with Ali." Emily quietly announced the last part.

I gave her a look "Why?...Oh are you going to tell her?" I asked finally catching on, she nodded.

"Do you think I should?" Em asked around. I shrugged my shoulders, Aria did as well.