Your Name

A/N: This oneshot is inspired by a beautiful film called Kimi No Na Wa (Your Name.) The film left me in shock, and once I fully comprehended the meaning and story, it was etched into my heart, which made tears unknowingly come. I was so moved by the story. Anyways, I wanted to write a one shot based on that heartwarming film. Here you go! Sorry if its like Black Cherries. Oh yeah, Sasuke is BOLD and Sakura is Italics. The story is set in a way that even though its two different views, its the same feeling.

When I wake up

I'm crying.

I don't know why I have tears down my face.

But its this feeling of loss,

Like I'm looking for someone, something, somewhere.

(PLAY SONG)

I look at my hand and wonder,

Will I ever find what my heart is so desperately wanting?

I can't remember, no matter how much I search. All I remember is that once upon a time, my hand had the words... I love you.

My hand had one line on it. What did it mean?

For some reason, I knew of the comet that destroyed my village hometown before it even happened. Everyone was saved, thanks to the mayor and I, but I don't remember how I knew. I wondered, how did I know? I feel like someone told me.

I live in Tokyo, yet I researched on the comet that destroyed a village 5 and 1/2 hours away from here. Miraculously, everyone survived. Why does this village make me feel like I'm connected to it? I don't even know anyone there!

Its been 5 years since that comet incident. I live in Tokyo. I live normally. Nothing bad has happened to me. Then why do I wake up crying?

I remember going to that village. I woke up on a mountain. Hinata and Kiba, the two people who came with me left for Tokyo when I came back to the inn. Did we get in a fight? I don't remember anymore. Boarding the train, I press my hand to the window.

Stepping onto the train, I press my hand against the window. I close my eyes, and suddenly, the train moves. Then I see someone on the opposite train, and my eyes widen.

I look up. My eyes widened. For some reason, I know that girl. As soon as the train stops, I run out. Somehow, I know where I'm going. I'm gonna find that girl!

I run out. I know that boy! My feet take me and I run where they're taking me. I know who he is. I don't know how, but I do! I know where I'm going, I'm gonna find that boy!

I run to the stairwell where my legs took me. At the top, there is a girl. The girl I somehow know. I walk up the stairs, she walks down. We say nothing.

I reach the 3rd to last step, when I hear the boy say "I'm sorry, have we met before? I feel like we have." Tears start to fall down my cheeks again for some reason.

She didn't answer, and then after a few moments, she looked at me. There were tears on her cheeks. She replied with a "I also have that feeling we met before.", and suddenly tears are falling of my cheeks as I smile. 

I couldn't help it anymore. I knew he was the person I was looking for some reason all these years, somehow. I opened my mouth, and said,

I  knew she was the one who I was desperately looking for 5 years, somehow. I couldn't help it anymore. I opened my mouth, and said,