Future

Naruto was in his apartment, on his bed. It was a normal day and he just got home from a mission. But he felt lonely.

The same feelings he had before he met and became friends with Kakashi-sensei, Sakura-chan and Sasuke-teme. The reason why? He was coming out of Ichirakus and saw a little boy being fed by his mother and father. They were giggling and laughing.

He knew that Team 7 was his family. Even if Sasuke left. He loved Sasuke as his brother. Sakura-chan... he didn't really know and Kakashi as his father figure. He was 16, and he felt like he had everything. Just... not everything. Did that even make sense? Naruto thought.

But he wished he could have parents. He wanted them so badly. Even if he met his mother and father inside himself, he wanted to come home and someone say:

Welcome home, dear. How was your day?

He choked back sob. But then, he decided to let it all out. He cried in huge sobs, and wished he could have parents, or someone that loved him, someone he could come home to.

"There, there. Its ok dear." A voice rang out. Arms went around him and pulled him in a tight hug. 

"Huh?" Naruto raised his head, and looked at the prettiest woman he ever saw. She had long midnight blue hair that reached her waist. Her eyes were a pretty lavender color and best of all, a smile that made him feel comforted.

"Who are you? Wait, is there an enemy ninja nearby?" Naruto said and gave a harsh glare to the lady and whipped out a kunai.

"No, dear. Actually, lets have a little fun! Lets see you can guess who I am." The lady said. Naruto figured, that if she wasn't going to attack him, he should be a little polite. He gestured her to his table, and brought a glass of water for her. Then Naruto sat down across from her.

"I don't think I ever came to your apartment before. Maybe just once. Was it always messy?" The lady wondered out loud. Naruto blushed. He had ramen cups and dirty clothes all over his floor. A  plant was in the corner, begging for water.

"Oh, well anyways. Do have an idea who I am?" The lady asked. Naruto studied her, and suddenly he realized who she was.

"Your... your Hinata. Hinata Hyūga! But why are you so old? Oops, sorry, I din't mean it in that way!" Naruto exclaimed, then blushed.

"Its alright. Yes, I'm Hinata. Hinata Hyūga. I'm from the future. Maybe 12, 15 years from now? Not quite sure. Also, its Hinata Uzumaki, dear." Hinata said with a smile. Naurutos eyes widened.

"Uzumaki. WAIT I'M MARRIED TO YOU?" Naruto yelled. Hinata laughed.

"Yup."

"Well, umm, I kinda wanted to say this before, but your really pretty, Hinata." Naruto said with a blush.

"Thank you. Thats very nice of you. I must say, you look so cute at this age!" Hinata exclaimed. Naruto frowned at the idea of him being cute. But it was a little weird. Hinata always stuttered and fainted around him. This Hinata was just like the Hinata from now, just... not fainting and stuttering. 

"Well, what am I like in the future? Do I become Hokage? Does Sasuke-teme come back? Do we...," Naruto blushed at this part. "Have any kids?"

"Well you are just the same as you are now. More mature. So very kind. But you are gone a lot. Its very rare of you to come home. You are the Hokage. But it takes a toll on you and since you never home, things are a little stressed in our family. Sasuke-san does come back, yet you still fight with him like you are 12. And yes, we have two kids. Boruto and Himawari." Hinata smiled at the thought of her children.

Naruto frowned. He wasn't the best at coming up with names, was he.

"Thats nice to know." Naruto smiled. He felt happy that... someone loved him.

"Yes, yes." Hinata nodded in agreement.

"How did you even get here then?" Naruto asked.

"Hmm... lets say, I'm not going into the scrolls room for a while, okay?" Hinata said with a little smirk.

A loud whoosh came into the room and suddenly, adult Naruto came into the room.

"AHHHHHHH!" Naruto screamed. He spilled his own glass of water on himself.

"Wow. Its been a while since I've been here. Was I honestly this messy?" Naruto wondered to himself. The 16 year old Naruto got mad and yelled at the adult

"YES. YOU WERE MESSY!" Naruto yelled.

"OH REALLY?" Older Naruto yelled back. Hinata separated the both of them before a whole fight came out. 

"Narutos. No need to fight." Hinata said in a low, but deadly voice. Both shuddered.

Younger Naruto studied his older self. In the future, he had shorter hair. He looked fabulous as ever, of course. Best of all, he had a Hokage cape flowing around him.

"Hime. I missed you!" Hokage Naruto exclaimed as he gave a quick kiss on Hinatas forehead.

"Welcome home dear. How was your day?" Hinata said in a mocking voice. Naruto chuckled at her teasing.

"HEY. I'M STILL HERE." Naruto yelled out. Older Naruto gave a glare. Younger Naruto smiled and viceversa.

"Well. We should get going..." Hokage Naruto said, but younger Naruto pulled him away.

"Hey, future me. Listen up. Hime was feeling and looking so sad when she told me that you, me, wait us... huh, I'm confused!," His younger self whispered. His older self chuckled. "Anyways, just, go home. Treat her a special dinner. Make her feel like a real princess, -ttebayo!" His younger self said. Naruto was shocked, but he nodded.

"Do well. Be your best, and please, don't make things wait. You'll definitely regret it."  Hokage Naruto looked at Hinata, and smiled.

"I should get going. Good luck!" Older Naruto said.

"See ya in the future, -ttebayo!" With that, his older self left with Hinata. Naruto smiled.

He did have someone he could go home to and said

Welcome home. How was your day?

With a content smile on his face, Naruto went to sleep.

_________________

VOTE!

COMMENT!

REQUEST!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

OK BYE!

-ALICA ROUX