A 1K Special: Part 2 (MinaKushi) A Proposal For Life.

A/N: I know Minato and Kushina got married before he became the Hokage, but I got lots of inspiration from this picture. In this story, Minato and Kushina are dating, but Minato became the Hokage and Kushina is a Konoha Jonin. Oh, Rin and Obito are alive and Kakashi isn't an ANBU agent and there is a slight ObiRin. Enjoy! Also, if you haven't already, check out my new book, Sakura: Another Story. It's a Sakura Ninja AU!

Now, on to the story!

Minato paced around the office, biting his nails and pulling his hair. Three Chunins were around him, patiently waiting for their sensei to calm down. Finally, a black haired boy stood up and stopped Minato.

"SENSEI! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR TWENTY MINUTES! I HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE FOR TWENTY FREAKING MINUTES! WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU PACING FOR? I BET ITS AN ATTACK, ISN'T IT? OR A PEACE TREATY THATS IMPOSSIBLE TO SIGN? YOU ARE NEVER THIS STRESSED OUT, SENSEI! OH GOD NO WE'RE GONNA DIE, NOOOOO!" The boy yelled as he sobbed into Minato's Hokage cape. The white haired boy nodded and the brown haired girl tilted her head in worry. The Fourth Hokage looked down at his students, terrified.

"Obito, Kakashi, Rin! I am going to make a decision that will change my whole life. I want to be with Kushina forever and ever, even after I die, but I HAVE NO CLUE ON HOW TO PROPOSE TO HER!" Minato said as he shook Obito who just looked at him dumbfounded. The other two Chunin stared at Minato after his declaration. The two boys ran towards their sensei yelling, as the girl held them back.

"MINATO SENSEI! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL US THAT? WE WERE SO WORRIED!" Obito screeched. Kakashi gave a glare and Rin sighed and crossed her arms.

"Sorry, everyone... I'm just a little scared, that's all. I want to make this the best proposal ever." Minato mumbled. All the anger and annoyance flooded out of his students as they looked at Minato fondly.

"Sensei. How long have you and Kushina-san been together?" Rin asked as she sat Minato down in his Hokage chair. Kakashi, Obito, and Rin grabbed their chairs and say around him, as Minato calculated his answer.

"About 3 years or so?" Minato said after a little while. Obito gave a grin and spoke.

"Minato Sensei! Because you are stressing out a LOT, so I think Kakashi and Rin agree with me that we will help you with your super proposal." Minato tilted his head.

"Seriously? You wanna help me out?" Minato asked while looking at Rin and Kakashi.

"Of course, Sensei! You've been with us and taught us, and it would be fun to help with your proposal! It would be so romantic, right Kakashi?" Rin said as she gave a look to her crush. Obito rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm bored these days so what's wrong in helping out." Kakashi said as he shrugged. Minato looked gratefully at his students who were giving smiles to them.

"Thank you, everyone! Now, take a look at my planning board, and let's get started!" Minato cheerfully said as he dragged in a huge flip whiteboard, filled with plans.

Obito, Kakashi, and Rin slumped in their chairs and sighed as Minato talked, wondering why they agreed to help with proposal again.

--------------------------------------

"Kushina-san! Wait up, please?" Someone called out. Kushina turned her head and saw her boyfriend's student Rin Nohara, running towards her. Kushina gave a grin at the sweet kunoichi.

"Hello, Rin-chan! Are you heading to the Hokage Tower? I am! I just got back from a mission and I'm bringing Minato some dinner in a bento box, -ttebane! Cute, huh?" Kushina cheerfully said.

Rin gasped and widened her eyes.

"NO WAY! YOU CANNOT GO TO HOKAGE TOWER! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" Rin shouted. Kushina stared at Rin. She was never the type to yell, often soft-spoken and ladylike.