Valentines Day

I am beyond nervous. My hands are shaking. How am I even going to say it? I thought. I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't notice my beautiful girlfriend call out to me.

"Naruto-kun? Are you okay? You looked a little spaced out." Hinata worriedly said to me. I gazed over at her, and my heart melted, again.

"Uh, yeah! My mind wandered off somewhere. I'm sorry about that!" I reply. I stare at Hinata. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh, okay then! Anyways, I was wondering what..." Hinata's voice trailed off as I stared at her and blocked other noises out. Her dark blue hair was neatly combed and behind her shoulder, and her bangs were swaying in the breeze of the outdoor café we were eating at for Valentines day. She was wearing a checkered brown dress with a white shrug and had leggings with blue heels. She looked absolutely perfect. How did I get such an angel with me? 

Hinata Hyuga was the kindest person I have ever known. She helps little kids, plays with them, helps with the elderly. She gives the perfect advice and makes delicious food. She's sweet to everyone no matter what.

"Naruto-kun? What do you want?" Hinata's sweet voice rang out. I shook my head and got out of my day dream thoughts of Hinata.

"Oh.. um I'll get the same as you, Hinata," I smile. Hinata's cheeks blush and she looks down. I chuckle. We've been together for almost 2 years and she still blushes around me. 

"I'll go order in, if thats okay with you?" Hinata says as she stands up. I shoot up from my seat.

"No, no,no! I'll go order, you stay right here, okay?" I say quickly. Hinata's face looked confused, but she sat down.

"Um.. okay then. You sure?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah! I mean, I really want to!" I reply. Oh stupid! Now I sound creepy. I thought

 I walked over to the ordering counter and asked for the baker. I had a plan in mind.

"Hey, may I have two cinnamon buns and hot chocolate? But, I need you to do a special favor for me... If thats okay with you?" I asked nervously to the baker. I whisper her my plan and she squealed with excitement. I sighed with relief. The baker told me that she would do the favor, and wished me luck. Then I headed off to the table Hinata and I were sitting at.

"Naruto-kun, what was the squeal about? Why did you ask for the baker?" Hinata said as she furrowed her brow. She looked so cute like that. I thought.

"I asked for the baker to put a special Valentines Day special on our cinnamon buns. She squealed in excitement, I guess." I said. I hoped she believed the little white lie I said.

"I see! Thats so nice of you Naruto-kun!" Hinata said, beaming. I smiled at her, and we talked about how our week was so far, and maybe go on another date soon.

"Um, excuse me! I have your cinnamon buns here!" The waitress said, as she smirked at me. I think the whole café except Hinata knew what I was about to do. The waitress placed the plates in front of us and walked away, slowly. Hinata looked at the plate. I reached for a little box in my pocket. I could feel everyone in the café looking at us.

The cinnamon bun said: WILL YOU MARRY ME? in chocolate glaze, with hearts around the bun.

Hinata gasped and looked at me. I opened the box, got out of my seat and bended down on one knee.

"Hinata Hyūga. I love you. I love you so much. I love the way you smile. I love how you laugh. I love your voice. I love everything about you. I want to spend every moment of my life with you. I want us to grow old together. I want to have memories with you. I will make you happy for the rest of your life, Hinata! Will you marry me?" I finish. My insides were twisting, I was so nervous.

There was silence for a few moments. Everyone was looking at us. Hinata was still in shock.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of lips crashing into my lips. My eyes widened in surprise, but I kiss Hinata back. Then she broke away.

"YES! YES! YES!" Hinata yelled, with tears coming out of her eyes. My smile grew so wide as I kissed her again. There were cheers and applause as we kissed, but I blocked it out. I just thought of Hinata.

Hinata Hyūga was going to become Hinata Uzumaki.

She was going to be... my wife.

_

What Hinata looks like:

What Naruto looks like:

____________

I had so much fun writing this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it.

I see lots of you are reading my stories. I would love if you guys would comment and vote. I love, love, love hearing from my readers! It makes my day! If you would like, please vote and comment!

I would also love to hear any requests, if you guys have any! I'd love to know what you guys are looking forward and wanting me to write next!

Thank you! I love you all!

-Alica Roux