THE FINAL: SASUSAKU

KNOCK KNOCK

Sasuke Uchiha walked up to the door, annoyed. He was JUST at the moment when Izuku finally got his Quirk from All Might. Who could have possibly interrupted him at this insanely critical moment?

"WHAT?" He yelled as he swung open his door and was met by a pink haired girl who leaned back, wincing. Sasuke cringed... it was Sakura Haruno, his neighbor/crush.

"O-oh, hello Sakura." He nervously said. Sakura narrowed her eyes and stuck out a stack of mail, smashing them into his chest.

"Hmph. Rude much, Uchiha?" 

"No..." 

"I came to return the mail, that damn mailman got our mail wrong again."

"Ah, thanks. Let me get yours. I was going to give it bu-,"

"Just go get it, Uchiha."

"Okay. Come inside. It's cold and I wouldn't want you out there."

"Would you do that same if it was someone else?"

She got me there... Sasuke walked to his mail counter with a sigh. Ever since she moved in three months agon next door, he'd been hopelessly in love with her. Sadly, she thought of him to be a recluse, mean and weird. All of which were true, but he wished he didn't think of him as so surly.

"YOU WATCH MY HERO?! DEKU IS ON SCREEN, AND ALL MIGHT TOO!" He heard a shout from his living room. Swiping the mail, he jogged back, and grinned. Finally! Something in common!

"Weeb."

And there she is.

"That show is actually good, for your information." Sasuke said as he shoved the mail towards her. She gave a fake smile and nodded a thank you. He walked her back to the front door, and as she put her shoes on, he decided to ask her the long question he was awaiting to ask.

"Hey, Sakura?"

"What?"

"Why do you hate me?"

Sakura looked up, surprised. A few envelopes dropped, and he picked them up, placing them back into her hands. Sasuke looked away, blushing.

"Why do you think I hate you?" She asked, a light tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Well, you say weeb to me and that I'm a recluse and I'm annoying and mean and-," 

"Okay, okay! But that doesn't mean I hate you. Quite the opposite, really." Sakura mumbled the last part softly, but Sasuke heard it and his heart best faster. 

"Oh... if I ask you to a date, would you say yes?"

"HUH?"

"You heard me."

"U-uh, I don't k-know. What would we do?"

"Watch My Hero Academia. You like it, don't you?"

"No, that's weeby."

"Then how do you know the name? And the characters?"

"W-well..."

"See! You like it!"

"Okay fine, big deal."

"Would you say yes?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Reaching for Sakuras hand, Sasuke grinned.

"Then, I, Uchiha Sasuke ask you, Haruno Sakura, to watch the next season of My Hero Acadamia with me and drink hot chocolate... will you accept?" His heart was beating so fast, it was the first time he asked a girl out... who knew he could do it so smoothly?

Sakura gaped, but then gave a smirk.

"Hmph. Alright then."

________________

"That's it?"

"That's it."

Seven year old Sarada Uchiha punched her dad, Sasuke Uchiha in the stomach, and narrowed her eyes. Sasuke winced slightly, but gave a look to his daughter.

"What was that for?"

"For asking Mama out to such a dumb date. My Hero Academia?"

"What's wrong with that?" Sasuke said as he picked up Sarada. Sarda crossed her arms and gave a little pout, making Sasuke's heart melt.

"Don't first dates involve dinner and a movie? Or watching the stars? Thats what Borutos mama and papa did."

"Boruto's papa is a stupid idiot who doesn't know what a girl really likes."

"Boruto's papa is amazing!"

"Eh, not really."

"Anyways, what happened after?"

"After I asked her out?"

"Yup."

"Well we watched the next season of My Hero Academia, told we liked each other, became a couple and got married four years later."

"Boring."

"What? You wanted me to be like Borutos dumb dad?"

"Yes! And Borutos papa is not dumb, he's very smart and cool."

"Afraid your facts are wrong."

"Nope, its true."

While the father-daughter banter went on, Sakura sighed... they were too alike. She walked over and knocked both of their heads, making they yowl in pain.

"SAKURA!"

"MAMA!"

"Stop yelling, you two. Help me with dinner." She said as she picked up Sarada and took Sasuke's hand.

"I was talking about how stupid Daddys first date with you was."

"Ah, I see. It was pretty lame.

Sarada gave a gleeful grin to a now depressed Sasuke. Sakura placed the little girl onto the kitchen island and unpacked the groceries she just bought.

"It was?" Sasuke said as he slumped over, putting the tomatoes in the fridge. Sakura nodded.

"Yeah. But I didn't mind. I spent time with you." Sasuke cheered up and grinned.

"SEE SARADA?"

"Hmph."

Sakura rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Anyways, want to watch My Hero Academia after dinner? All of us?" Cheers of yes's were heard and she smirked.

"Alrighty! Now let's get to work!" The three began preparing dinner, and Sarada kapt poking fun of the very first date her parents had... by watching an anime series and drinking hot chocolate.

______

Last SsuSaku oneshot! How was it?

-Alica Roux