Toradora!

A/N: THIS ANIME IS SO FREAKIN CUTE. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL... FORGIVE ME!

"DOG! MAKE FOOD." A voice yelled out. Sasuke opened his eyes and sighed. It was a bleak Friday night, and nothing special was going on in the house. His mother was coming late, and today, he had other things in mind then to prepare dinner.

"Sakura, could you ask nicely?" The pink haired girl frowned, slamming her fist on the table.

"DO I NEED TO BE NICE, DOG? I'M ALREADY DOING SOMETHING FOR YOU THAT REQU-," Sasuke clamped her mouth, rolling his eyes, a faint blush being seen.

"Okay, okay? You don't need to remind me... aren't I doing the same favor back as well?" He said with a smirk. All anger from Sakura drained, and her face turned scarlet. Sasuke took this time to give a bit of a tease to her.

"Hmm? Helping you get Naruto-kun is a big favor, a lot to ask for."

"Shut it, dog. Unless if you want your head chopped off tonight."

"Fine. But instead of eating dinner here, can we eat Beasts? Please?" Sasuke begged. Sakura propped her hand on the small table the two were sitting at, her turn to make fun of her so called "dog".

"Why? Because HINATA," The emphasis on her best friends name clearly weighted on, and Sasuke's cheeks turned red. " works there?"

"N-no."

"Yes."

"No!"

"YES!"

"OKAY YES."

"I win. Okay, lets go." With that, Sakura dashed out of the house. Sasuke just rolled his eyes, and got up, taking two coats and a key, locking the door behind them.

You see, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha are neighbors. After a misunderstanding of a love letter, and the realization of each others crushes, they came to an agreement: to help each other score the person they were desperately in love with, which coincidentally were each others best friends, Hinata Hyuga being Sakuras and  Naruto Uzumaki being Sasukes. Oh, how the pain was that Sakura couldn't get to Naruto, and Sasuke silently following Hinata. The pain of true love...

Sasuke jogged up ahead, throwing a coat over Sakura, who gladly wrapped herself inside. Sasuke slipped into his own coat, and suddenly, Sakura turned on her heel, feeling as something went by. To her joy, something, or someone did.

"HELLO BAKA-PIG!" She hollered in glee. The person turned around, giving a harsh look.

"SAKURA." She spat, giving a flip of her hair.

"Hello Ino-chan. And now goodbye, Ino-chan." Sasuke glumly waved, dragging Sakura away, who was already having a hissy fit just seeing Ino, as she was flailing her arms everywhere.

Ino Yamanaka was the schools most popular, most beautiful girl. Outside, she is perceived as sweet and cute, but inside was a horrible personality that was just overall terrifying. Only Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata knew about this "alter-ego" of Ino. Sakura often got into petty fights by just seeing her, with Sasuke often dragging her out.

"AH, DOG! You should have let me call her out! Didja see all those junk food she was carrying, huh? Could have even fought her on the spot." Sakura said with a pout. 

"And risk you knocking down a lamppost? Again? No thank you." Sasuke mumbled.

"Your no fun, Sasuke."

"Been told that many times, Sakura."

"Hmph."

As the two walked, Sasuke talked about his new broom he recently bought, and Sakura about a new meat thats been on sale at the supermarket, and in just a few spare moments, they reached the restaurant. Sasuke giddily ran up, with Sakura grumbling in the back.