M M M 💪

Monday Morning Mentality

The first chapter of this book is very detailed about why we should be grateful for life but apparently we are only grateful for weekends (most of us). If we were grateful for life we would be giving thanks for being awake on Monday mornings instead of walking around with a sulk the entire day.

On Fridays, the environment at work is always on fire. Heated with spicy conversations and lit with positive vibe.

On the other hand, there are Mondays. Everyone crawl in looking like this 👇

Then because the interest is not there,  the supervisors has to be walking around begging people to do the work which they are being paid to do 👇

Then because the interest is not there, the supervisors has to be walking around begging people to do the work which they are being paid to do 👇

Then because the interest is not there,  the supervisors has to be walking around begging people to do the work which they are being paid to do 👇

This shouldn't be the case.

You have to change the way you think, keep thinking about the two previous days won't make it better. Even worse, is that feeling you get moment the alarm goes off, you start thinking why do I have to work? Why do I have to go to school?

Well let me tell you, you work to earn money and you go to school to be in a better position to earn more money.

Monday Morning Money

Who doesn't love money?

When you wake in the mornings don't look back on what you did over the weekend. Instead, look at where you want to be in the future.

Lazy people are usually the ones who own nothing. They want everything but does not put themselves in the position to earn anything. All they do is sleep and alarm clock serves them no purpose as they wake whenever they feel like.

If you listen to successful people you will know that sleep isn't an issue. They're up long before work hours to get their heart pumping with some morning exercise.

You can't get that dream car sleeping pass the alarm. In fact you should be eager for success to the extent where you start waking up before the alarm.

If I hate any thing in this world it is the alarm clocks. Why? Because whenever I hear it its like I'm being buried alive.

Mondays should be approached positively because the other days are depending on it... Your wallet is too.

Monday Morning Motivation

Mondays aren't that scary guys, it is the beginning of a new business week. It is an auspicious day which can be used for your own benefit.

Stop letting Mondays scare you from getting stuff done. Its time for you to get up and scare Mondays.

Its summer so most students are at home, make the best of it while you can. But if you have work get up, stretch those lazy joints, freshen up, have breakfast and walk through the door with a smile on your face.

Your future will thank you for it. Plus Monday only comes once a week so how hard can it possibly be?

 Plus Monday only comes once a week so how hard can it possibly be?

Okay Monday, let's do this! I know we can 💪