TEMPORARY DEFEATS

Video Above : Andy Grammer  -  Keep Your Head Up

Opportunities often time come disguised as misfortune or temporary defeat.
-Napoleon Hill

Individuals who believe in Temporary Defeat knows that it is not failure. They view it as a situation which would eventually lead to success in the long run; depending on how it is handled in the present.

Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Tim Allen, Jim Rohn and Napoleon Hill are a few of the greats who did not allow a temporary season to conclude their lives.

Keep your heads up.

When you are encountering defeats and setbacks, it is the best time to stand firm with your head held high and your eyes fixed on the prize. This is not a good time for distractions, in fact it is the period which requires all your attention and focus.

Do not shift your gaze from what you wanted to happen to what actually happened because what is happening now is not permanent. There is still hope.

I've grown to address temporary defeats as my best friend. Not because I always have them but because I actually like them. If I find myself living too smooth, I'd have to do a self analysis.

Your disappointments are there to teach you. You will acquire experience and wisdom and in most cases when we are defeated, it is God's way of preparing us for something unexpected. He knows others will be going through the same thing so he will allow us to to go through some of the weirdest things just to us ready for our assignments.

Things will happen in your life that you'll possibly have no control of. You may cry, sob, gasp, and sigh, but all those aren't to intimidate you. They come to make you stronger. Throw away the frown and flaunt your smile.

Temporary defeats are called 'temporary' for a reason.

Biblical Wisdom: 1 Corinthians 16:13