NEVER GIVE UP

Video Above: Never Give Up - Sia

Give up - Throw in the towel - Throw in the sponge - Call it quits - Call it whatever you want, just don't do it.

You are a masterpiece, giving up is not mandatory for you. You can not accept defeat.

Did you know that most times when we Give up we are an inch away from our breakthrough?

Don't believe me? Try doing 20 squats. I can assure you that you won't get tired until you're at the 18th one.

You won't find a reason to quit until you are extremely close to the promotion you've been working for.

"That's life," they say. But honestly that doesn't have to be it.

How about persevering?

Persevering is consistently chasing our goals regardless of the criticism, setbacks and temporary defeats we encounter.

We persevere when we push.

It is understandable that when the issue is external it is more dangerous than when it it internal.

If you work at a restaurant which you hate with a humongous passion, it is easier to motivate yourself to go to work everyday just by remembering the fact that you have bills to pay. But when you are being attacked by external forces like the cashiers or the chefs or even your fellow waitresses, it is much harder.

It is like your bad thoughts magically gain life to antagonize you and with voices, attitudes and deadly expressions it is much easier for you to quit.

But look at it this way, your life is a book and every day you get a new paragraph or maybe even a new chapter. You determine how the story ends, will you quit or will you continue?

Just say circumstances cause you to quit, you owe it to yourself not to give up.

You can pick up the pieces and start again, you can fall in the middle of a race and still be the winner.

Success is an intentional thing. Sometimes it is right before you, waiting for you to reach it but it will put you through hell and laugh while you're going through it. But when you get there, it will place a crown on your head and say—well done.

Count it all joy! (James 1:2-8)

When  you're confronted  with  obstacles, when  turmoil attacks  from  all  point and count  it  all  joy  when  the  world  turns  against you.

Remember we  reap  what  we sow (Galatians 6:7-9)

Don't  be  a  coward, stand  firm and  face  your  trials  with  the  mindset  that your  worries are  inevitable and  it  will pass  soon.

Everything changes both the good and the bad. Nothing last forever, not even your pain.

Biblical Wisdom: Isaiah 40: 29-31