ACCEPT HELP || HELP OTHERS

Video Above: Matthew West - Do Something

Sometimes we need to allow ourselves, even for a little while, to be more vulnerable. You won't always have the answer and you won't always be the answer for yourself.

Give you self the opportunity to see someone as an opportunity to make a difference in your life.

One of my main problem, even now, is that I am overly independent. Luckily I am not the only one, phew. We block out everything and everyone that even try to get close to us.

Yes, it is good when we don't have to depend on anyone, especially from a young age but there is a limit.

Don't be too independent that you refuse even the advice of others.

Maybe you hate pity. Understandable. But you will only see the help of others as pitiful if you pity yourself. Some people a genuinely trying to help.

We need to realize that the time will come when we'll need an helping hand or a shoulder to cry on.

Accept financial assistance as it as and not a loan. You don't have to pay it back if the giver makes it clear that he/she is giving it to you. Know the difference between someone giving and someone loaning.

Do you know that when you refuse a person's help we automatically refuse God's help?
Most time what we are being handed is something that we've been praying for but because we don't receive it the way we expected, we turn it back.

God comes to our rescue in disguise. Sometimes he come as a little child and other times as a person of insanity. He is very much unpredictable.

Don't worry about you accepting the wrong offers, God gift us with a Spirit of discernment to know which is right from wrong, what to take and what to reject.

~•~

When we get help, someone is basically being the answer to our prayers. Similarly, there are times when we will have to be someone else's answer.
Be the reason behind someone's smile.

Do for others as you would like them to do for you. (Matthew 7:12)

Give. Serve. Donate. Do Something.

Biblical Wisdom: Hebrew 13:16