C h a p t e r - 6

[Edited] Chapter 6: The Thing With The First Morning!

Nova:

I felt something warm on my neck. I tried to move but I couldn't.

I opened my eyes to see Scott draped all over me. His head was on my shoulder, his breath warm against my neck. His hand was over my waist holding me tightly. Our legs tangled together.

I smiled to myself.

I tried to move but that only made Scott's hand tighten at my waist as he snuggled closer to me.

"Ace?" I whispered.

"Hmm." He mumbled sleepily.

"Ace... sweetie, wake up!" I said softly; running my fingers through his hair.

He opened his eyes, looking confused but then looked at me and smiled, "Morning, Brownie" He said, getting up.

It was at that moment, I realized - he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Oh my!

Seriously! Having such a body should be illegal! Those perfectly sculpted musclesand those six packs!

Hot damn.

He cleared his throat, making me look at him.

"Like what you see?" He asked, smirking.

Crap. Busted.

Be cool, Nova, be cool.

I scoffed and replied, "I've seen better!"

"Sure you have." He murmured sarcastically, still smirking.

He ran his fingers through his hair and murmured something. I would've paid attention to him if he hadn't just got out of the bed, looking like a Greek God, in pyjamas that hung low on his hips.

Talk about sexy! Da-yum.

"Right?" I heard him say making me look up.

I looked at him confused, "Huh?"

He chuckled and asked, "You haven't heard the word I've just said, right?"

Feeling my cheeks redden, I shook my head.

He sighed and repeated, "I said, you didn't wake up because of me, right? I mean, did I make you uncomfortable last night?"