C h a p t e r - 21

[Edited]

Chapter 21: The Thing With The Ringtone!

Scott:

After nearly an hour of pillow fighting, we lay down beside each other; catching our breath and relaxing our aching hands.

"Well, that was fun." She mumbles cheekily.

"Yeah... we should do it more often."

"I know, right? Plus - it's also a really good way to exercise our hand muscles; instead of going to the gym." She grins, saying the word gym with a disgust.

I turn towards her, looking amused.

"What? Don't look at me like that. Tell me - what kind of idiot would wanna go to the gym to lift weights; when we can easily exercise by just pillow fighting." She whisper yells.

After thinking for a while, "That's a really good point." I agree with her.

"You know, what would make pillow fights more fun?" I ask, looking at her, grinning mischievously.

"What?"

"If you, Aria and Jenna had pillow fights in sexy lingeries." I say, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

She responds by throwing a pillow over my face.

I remove the pillow from my face and pull it against my chest. 

"What was that for?" I fake-pout.

She rolls her eyes, "That's for being such a... such a guy!"

"What? It's a first time I've seen a girl not liking a guy because he's acting like a guy. I mean, what kind of guy, wouldn't act like a guy? As a guy, it's our duty to act like a guy. You get what I'm saying?" I retort.

She looks confused for a minute and scrunches up her nose, thinking. 

She opens her mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. 

Then, suddenly she lets out a frustrated sigh and picks up a nearby pillow and starts hitting me with it, saying, "Stop trying to confuse me, you jerk!"

"Ow! Stop that!" I say, snatching the pillow from her hands and pulling her into me.

She looks up at me and smiles and says adorably, "Oh! You poor baby. Did I hurt you?" She says, faking concern, placing a palm over my cheek and caressing the skin with her thumb. 

I play along and say, "You hurt me real bad, baby. Don't you know what pillows are made of?"