C h a p t e r - 12

[Edited] Chapter 12: The Thing With The Ride!

Nova:

I woke up to the light pouring out through the windows. I looked around to see Scott beside me.

I stretched my body and got up. How did I end up here?

Then, I remembered the baby & Sam and... and... holy hells bells! Did Scott kiss me last night?

I ran my thumb over my lips remembering how his lips felt over mine.

Wait! I didn't really saw him kissing me...

How can I be sure that it wasn't a dream? That's right, it was a dream... wasn't it?

My thoughts were interrupted when I sensed Scott moving. "Morning, Brownie...." He whispered rubbing his eyes.

I stared at him, still confused about whether I should talk to him bout the kiss.

But what if it was just a dream? I mean, how embarrassing would it be, to tell him I dreamt of kissing him?

That would be creepy right? I guess, I shouldn't ask him.

He waved his hands in front of me. "Earth to Brownie! What are you thinking bout?"

"Um... nothing." I said, looking away.

He looked at me curiously.

"Okay! I'm going to take a shower. I'll see you at breakfast!" He said and turned towards the door.

Opening the door, he turned around and asked, "Are you sure, there's nothing going on in your mind?" He ran his fingers through his hair, looking at me shyly.

What's up with that?

"Um... no. There's nothing, I'm sure." I said to him.

He frowned a little and then nodded, smiling and walked away.

I took a deep breath and walked towards my closet to pick out the clothes to wear today.

Why does it feel that today's gonna be a really long day?

I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth and did other normal morning stuff. I got dressed in my peach coloured long sleeved T-shirt and dark black jeans and matching boots. I brushed my hair down with a black hair-band over my head.

I applied my make-up and headed towards the living room.