C h a p t e r - 16

[Edited] Chapter 16: The Thing With The Goodnight Kiss!

Nova:

Scott presses me against the door and start placing kisses on my jawline making my breathing accelerates.

I moan at the sensation of his lips. His kisses slowly make way towards my ears. I turn my head slightly giving him room for more of his pleasurable torture. He playfully bites my earlobe, I couldn't stop the whimper coming from my lips.

He turns his lips to my ears, his warmth breath on me, giving me goosebumps and making me shiver. He open his mouth and whispers, "A goodnight kiss."

Damn! Who knew whispering could be that sexy?

I look at him in the eyes to see him staring at me with this intense look. His normally sky blue eyes is now changed into a darker shade.

He slowly began placing wet kisses on my collarbone. I roll my head upwards, my chest pressed against him.

"Scott..." I whisper.

As soon as he hears my whisper, he growls and lifts me up, his hands on my butt. My legs automatically goes around his waist, he lifts his hand and tucks a strand of hair behind my ears and whispers, "You're driving me crazy!"

"I'm gonna kiss you now," he whispers, huskily.

Not bring able to form any words, I just nod. He grins and pulls my hair slightly, making me tilt my face.

Without wasting another second, he crashes his mouth against mine.

A electric jolt passes through me and I'm pretty sure, he felt it too.

He grins against my lips and pulls me closer and kisses me softly, like making love kinda kiss; soft, slow, sensual, passionate, and yummalicious.

Dear God! THIS MAN CAN KISS!

He slowly pulls away from me and we both immediately try to catch our breath. When our breathing turns normal, Scott whispers, "Wow!"

I look at him and say, "No kidding!" He chuckles.

"Well, if it felt like the way it looked, I'd have to say that 'Wow', would be the understatement of the century." A voice says interrupting us both.

We both pull apart from each other and turn in the direction of the voice to see a woman, mostly in her late fifties, nearly 5'1 with salt and pepper hair and black eyes, in a blue blouse and black wavy skirt. Her face amused while smiling inwardly.

Scott wraps his arms around my waist, I tuck my head into his chest, my face red with embarrassment, clutching his shirt tightly in my hands. I feel him chuckle and kiss the top of my head.