C h a p t e r - 9

[Edited] Chapter 9: The Thing With The Black Knight (Part Two)!

Nova:

After deciding to go to the club again, Aria dragged me to her room to pick up an outfit for her. Jenna followed us silently.

"What do you think of this?" Aria asked me holding a pair of jet black shorts with lace attached at the bottom of it.

"It's amazing! I love it!" I gushed at her.

"You can wear this tonight, if you want." She shrugged.

"Wow, thanks. If I'm wearing that... why don't you wear my red dress that you've always wanted?" I asked her.

"Oh my God! Are you kidding? I love that dress." Aria squeaked.

"It has this illusion neckline with see through back, with the the length that falls right above your knees. In short... it's perfect!" Aria gushed at Jenna with a dreamy sigh.

"Hey, you can pair it with my gold Donna Karan heels." Jenna mumbled.

"And you, I have this white off-shoulder top with a baby panda printed at the front. It will look amazing with those black shorts." Jenna said to me.

"And you can pair it with my black ankle length boots!" Aria squeaked.

"That sounds good!" I said to them. "So, what are you gonna wear?" I ask Jenna.

"I was thinking of wearing this ripped white jeans but couldn't decide on a top." She said, shaking her head.

"You can wear mine! I have this navy blue tank top plus you can pair it with Aria's matching pumps!" I said to Jenna.

She smiled widely.

We all went to our room exchanged our clothes with each other and returned back.

I quickly dressed up and applied my makeup and straightened my hair. As soon as I was done, Aria stepped into my room fully dressed and sat on my bed. "So..." She started.

"So..." I replied, mimicking her.

"What's going on with you and Scott?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing's going on with me and Scott. We're just friends." I said to her.

"Oh puh-lease! Stop with the 'we're just friends' bullshit." She rolled her eyes.

"It's not bullshit; it's the truth!" I exclaimed.

"It's been two years, Nova... You've got to move on! You have to love somebody again." She whispered softly.