C h a p t e r - 18

[Edited] Chapter 18: The Thing With The Midnight Break!

Nova:

I suddenly woke up with a jolt. 

Looking around confused, I find my head on Scott's shoulder and my hands around his waist. He was holding me tight by his hand on my hip.

I bury my head in the crook of his neck and inhale deeply.

Mmh! I love his smell - all musky and Scott!

I raise my head to look at him. Hmm... he looks so peaceful while sleeping. 

The covers was pooled around our waist, so his shirtless body is clearly seen by my - let's just say, my very perverted eyes. 

But he won't have to know that. 

In fact, he's sleeping right now... now's my perfect chance to explore it.

I trace my fingers from his chest, going lower to his eight pack abs - more like the mighty hundred pack abs! 

He should seriously come with a warning label. I mean - being this hot should be illegal.

He should have a label that says, "Please avert you precious eyes before they get burned, 'cause I'm hotter than hell," written in bold letters around him.

I smile to myself and continue tracing his abs with my fingers. 

I stop when I reach the waistband of his shorts. 

This should be enough for one day right? Or should I explore further...

Hee hee.

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear him mumble, "I'm feeling violated."

Holy Crapola! Busted!

I take a deep breath, calming myself and whisper, "How long have you been awake?"

"The whole time, babe..." He whispers huskily. 

My belly flips hearing him call me babe.

Me likey!

Wait! What? 

He's been awake the whole time - Crap! Crap! Crap! Crappity! Crap! Crap!

Mission failed. I repeat, Mission failed.