C h a p t e r - 1

[Edited] Chapter 1: The Thing with Tomorrow!

Nova:

"Wake up, baby girl... wakey wakey.'' I heard someone say, shaking my arm.

"Urgh... go away,'' I replied, throwing a pillow at the idiot.

"Come on, baby girl. You'll be late for work.''

I opened my eyes to see Roy, my roommate standing next to my bed.

"Bruh... let me sleep,'' I whined and turned to sleep on my stomach.

"No way, I promised you last night that I'll make sure you wake up, so you'll be up and ready in time for work. Get up,'' he grumbled in annoyance.

I peeked at him from the corner of my eyes to see him standing with his hands on his hips, trying to look stern. Keyword: trying.

No way, buddy. I'm not falling for that!

"Mmh,'' I sighed, drifting off to sleep.

Hearing him exhale in frustration, I smiled to myself. After few seconds, I heard my bedroom door slam shut and I exhaled in relief.

Here I come again, my precious dreams...

"Get up, Mini.''

Great! If Roy wasn't enough to destroy my dreams, here came Aye, my other roommate.

Great, just great!

"Rise and shine, princess,'' I heard another voice.

Correction! Here came Aye and Sid. Okay, by now you have to know who Sid is.

That's right guys, my other-other roommate.

Yay me!

"Oo aw hey, huys... Leme sweep.''

Okay, no I don't have any kind speech disorder. Apparently, if you have your face pressed against a pillow, you can make your own new language. By the way, I meant to say, "Go away, guys... Lemme sleep".

I knew they understood my morning language because we had gotten used to this routine everyday for the past two years. I don't know how they can put up with me. Trust me guys; you never wanna be around with the morning me.

It's not like I'm a grumpy person. I'm actually a very sweet person.

Just stay away from me in the morning.

I felt someone snatch the covers off my body. I turned around to lie on my back and opened my eyes to see six pair of eyes staring back at me.