C h a p t e r - 7

[Edited] Chapter 7: The Thing With The Black Knight!

Scott:

I parked in front of the club and got out my car and passed the keys to the valet.

We both entered the club together. What I said to her at the apartment about staying with her in it forever was true. Wish she would've understood that.

I took her hand in mine and led her into the club so that we wouldn't get separated due to the crowd.

This club was like a typical club, with a bar at a side and dance floor at another. The DJ at the corner, who was currently playing Freaky Like Me by Madcon. There was stairs at the corner, leading upstairs to the VIP rooms.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Sophia coming out of a VIP room. I took Nova to the bar and told her to stay there 'til I talked to my friend. She agreed and smiled. I smiled back and headed towards Sophia.

Sophia and her husband John were the owners of the club Falcon, where our band Rock Me used to practice before we became famous. They were the ones who always believed in our talents. Sophie had always told us, that one day we would be on top of the world. And today, we were.

Smiling, I walked towards her. She smiled widely when she noticed me. She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek, "There's my rockstar."

You would not believe that Sophie was ten years, my senior. She still looked stunning. Well, she always did. She never aged.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pulling out of her embrace.

"Well, buddy, this is my club you're standing in!" She gushed smiling proudly.

"Wow! This is yours? Where's John?" I asked her.

"He's at home with the kids. We both take turns managing this club. Last week he did it. This week's mine." She said, smiling lovingly at the name of her husband.

We ended up chatting for nearly an hour. "So, I gotta go, manage stuff. See ya around." She said walking away. I waved at her.

I walked back at the bar to realize I had forgotten about Nova. Shit! I had to apologise to her.

Reaching the bar, I noticed she wasn't there. I looked around the bar, searching for her.

Suddenly, I saw her on the dance floor, dancing with a guy. She stumbled on every step she took. Crap. She's drunk.

The guy's hand was at her waist, heading south. Suddenly, all I saw was red.

I marched towards them and snatched the guy's collar and gritted out, "Stay away from her!"