E p i l o g u e

[Edited] Epilogue: The Thing With The Future!

Nova:

2 months later...

Scott's been acting weird the whole day. It's really been bugging me.

I mean, hello! Your girlfriend is sitting right here! Don't you dare ignore me, you goofball!

Sitting on the sofa, on either sides of Drew; Scott and I glare holes at the television in front of us.

Drew slides his body down, trying to escape from this whole intense atmosphere created around the couch.

Drew sighs out loud, when he finally gets up and runs upstairs away from us to his room faster than Usain Bolt.

Well... not actually faster than him.

Whatever...

Ugh. Focus Nova!

I peek sideways at him, to see him shifting his position uncomfortably on the couch.

Okay! I seriously can't take this any more!

"I have to tell you something!" Surprisingly, we both say this at the same time.

We look at each other and blink confused.

Holy Crap, is he gonna break up with me?

No... No... No... Of course he won't.

He's my Scott.

"You first!" Again, we both say it together.

I chuckle, "Please? You go first?" I blink adorably at him, knowing he can't resist my eyes.

He sighs and pouts. 

He clears his throat and pulls me near him, so we're next to each other.

I look up at him, to see him looking at me awkwardly but intently.

He takes a deep breath and mumbles, "Would you rather live with me forever in an apartment in New York or in Seattle?"

I smile at him.

Since the first time, we played Would You Rather... whenever we're bored or don't know how to say something to one another we always say what we wanted to say through this game.

I look at him, confused. "Huh?"

He shakes his head and tries again, "Would you rather have a big wedding or a small ceremony?"