Final

Adrienette scene people

It's morning and I get up to stretch and move a little. I hate mornings, they are just too early for me. I roll over and onto the floor. Not my most graceful moment. Usually Tikki would have teased me of it but not today. Today she is with her partner, sleeping peacefully in his arms. I smile at the two and try to quietly get ready. I almost succeeded until I slip on a sock and fell down while making a bang. 

"Mari, all you alright?" Maman questioned when she went upstairs. 

"No I am not alright. I really want to know where I got my genes to be clusmy from." I told her with me laying on my back looking up.

She laughed at the statement I gave her and just went downstairs and went back to work. 

"Quite the fall, princess and when you are so graceful when Ladybug. I think Tikki is very helpful in that I bet." Plagg told me while snickering. I rolled my eyes at the two while they laugh at my misery in coordination. 

"Hush or no cookies for Tikki and no Camembert for you" I threatened them

"Monster! You dare take the most delicious food away from the god of destruction! You and my chosen are meant to be with your monstrous ways!" he yowled at me and I chose to ignore every word he said. Tikki takes Plagg hand and drags them to my purse where he raises his brow at her. 

Once they are inside Plagg's head pop up and I raise my brow at him. He chuckles sheepishly seeing there is cheese and cookies in there for them to eat. 

"Best princess in food wise. Thanks!" he ducks down and wiggles a little to get comfortable. 

I grab my purse and rush down and say goodbye to my parents and run to the school not wanting to be late. I see Alya talking to Nino and I rush over to them. It seems they are talking about something important. 

"Hey guys! What are you talking about?" I asked them hoping Alya didn't tell Nino about the miraculous. 

"I was just complimenting Alya's new jewelry. Did you see it yet?" Nino responded back

"Yea she texted me a picture of it this morning." I lied easily

We all walk to the homeroom and take our seats and talk about random stuff. Soon class starts and roll call starts.

"Adrien Agreste?" Ms. Busiter called out

No answer and no Adrien in the seat. I wonder where he is. Maybe he is at a photo shoot or something. She marks him absent and continues roll call. We were in a middle of explaining the proper way of writing a essay when an alarm goes off. More importantly an akuma alarm. I look at Alya and nod my head to her. She nods back and we take off. 

We go into the closet and call our transformation and take off to the scene and I see him. Chat Blanc running his hand over the lockers until he stops at one. No random one either but Chloe's locker. 

"Cataclysm!" he destroys her locker door and grabs her most precious item in there. Her phone. He grin widens until he sees me and Alya. His smile morphs into a snarl. 

"Finally showing your face, Mil Lady!" he seethes

"Chat you know this is wrong. Give me your akumatized item so I can purify it." I stated calmy putting my hand out. 

"And be weak again, gee I don't know what to choose" he says sarcastically. "Looks like you got a new partner anyway, Bugaboo. Might as well test how well she is at fighting." he goes and tackles Alya but she dodges out of the way. 

"Names Rena Rouge and you're going down cat!" she uses her flute and swings at Chat at the stomach. I pull my yo-yo out and swing it around. I throw it at Chat but he ducks away from  it. Rena goes to kick him in the stomach but he blocks it with his baton. As we fight I look for what could be the akumatized item. I continue to look until I hear my name whispered out. I see Plagg and he is mouthing something. Bell. Of course his bell. I nod my head at him and call my lucky charm. I am given a phone in my hand. I see Rena getting tired and so does Chat. He takes a strike at her and he hits her right in the legs. She get knock down and lands on her back. I quickly open the phone and see a recording. I look around and see nothing else with my vision except the other corner of the wall where it seems pretty hidden from view. I raise the volume of it and hide it at the corner. I press play and continue to fight Chat Blanc. He stops though one he hears the voice.