Future

Me and Chat Noir are dealing with an akuma right now. I really hate Hawkmoth for doing an akuma doing school hours after we are assigned the homework. This akuma backstory is that his parents are divorcing and he doesn't know how it will affect his future. He was so fixated on what will happen that he didn't noticed that an akuma was coming right after him. His name is Vision. He shows people their future and some of them are mixed reactions on their future. We haven't made any progress because he is looking into the future and seeing what we will do. While I am hiding in a small spot to avoid being hit Alya is asking for an interview. 

"No! Get away crazy blogger!" I yelled at her

She was hit with a beam and passed out. I ran toward him with my yo yo swinging and blocking his shots. He seems like he is having trouble predicting what I will do. I am just using instinct to guide me through this. Suddenly I hear my name called and I see... Chloe coming right at me. She tackles me and she is hugging me. I try to throw her off me but she won't get off. 

"Chloe, get off me!" I yelled at her

"No! That thing is gonna ruin my hair and you are supposed to protect me." She told me

Just then Vision shot at us, but Chat took the shot. He collapsed in front of me and I stared at him wide eyed. 

"Good riddance now he can't be a distraction for you," Chloe stated

I lose all my patience just that second. My eyes narrowed at her and I vault off with her in my arms. I drop her at the roof top and hurry into that battle. I am going to talk to the mayor and he is going to listen. One way or another. I call in lucky charm and see that I have another yo yo. I rush to see Vision about to pick up Chat's ring. I bring my yo yo and hit his hand. He flies back from the hit and lands on the ground with a thud. I lose all strategies and all brains and just attacked without mercy. He doesn't deserved any. of. it. Akuma or no akuma, you don't hurt my kitty! 

"You want a miraculous so bad, Hawkmoth come and fight or are you too much of a coward to fight me.You have to use people just to fight for yourself. I believed that every akuma we faced has yet to beat me and Chat Noir. So give up now, you will received mercy for your crimes." I spoke with a confident voice. Swinging my yo-yos showing off their full way of usage. I grab heavy objects and used all the momentum of  the objects and throw them at Vision. 

"You are nothing without your partner, Ladybug. You wouldn't even be able to take me on even with Chat Noir so why waste my time with you. I grow in power in each akuma no matter if you beat them. I just need your and Chat Noir's miraculous and then I will have what I want." Hawkmoth spoke from Vision.

I attack with every blow strong and calculated. Every hit he tries just goes someplace else I could care less. I have him now and I see his akumatized item. His glasses that allow him to see the future. I break it in half and the akuma flies out. I grab my yo yo and de-evilise it and call Miraculous Ladybug. Everything is back to normal but the people, there are some who wake others who don't. I see Chat still unconscious. I shake him softly caressing his head. 

"Please Chat? Wake up for me, I need you. No matter what people say, I. Need. You. Please wake up, please!" I cried out to him. I see all the citizens looking at me and him. They all look with pity and understanding. Alya puts her hand on my shoulder and I break. I'm sobbing holding onto her like a lifeline. She hugs me back and rubs soothing pats on my back. 

"Please, I can't lose him. I can't lose anyone else." I murmered

"Shhh, he will wake sooner or latter. He is just being a little dramatic on the whole waiting.

I break away from her as I remember about Chloe and what I need to do. My eyes are narrowed showing a dangerous light in them. A fire that is very burning toward her.