Halloween

(I know it's not Halloween but who doesn't like free candy and scaring the shit out someone!) :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Halloween and I am bored. Really I'm too old for ghost, vampires, werewolves, and all the other supernatural stuff. Though I do love the costumes. This Halloween I am the wicked witch of the west from an American movie "Wizard of Oz". My parents are catering some event I forgot the name of so I'm home alone. I'm just giving candy whoever comes to the door while watching scary movies. I am getting the popcorn ready when I see a shadow. I have a very good suspicion on who the shadow belongs to. Just as a hand reaches out to touch me, I scream into their face.

"AHHHHH!!!" Chat screamed that was really girlish. He jumped like 3 feet off the ground.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! Hilarious! Your reaction was priceless! I love scaring people for this holiday," I sigh to catch my breath.

Meanwhile Chat Noir is pouting like a four year old child.

"Gee Princess, I'm glad me being scared brings amusement to you," he said with annoyance

"Oh you poor kitty. Would you like a treat now since I tricked you?" I asked in a mockingly voice

"Yes, you devil in disguise. You act like a puurrfect innocent angel. Then you become this evil witch being," he said in an over exaggerated tone.

"I am the wicked witch of the west," I say with a mischievous smile. "Tell me my pretty, are you gonna give me that pretty baton of yours."

He rolled his eyes at my antics and just walked away from me.

"Sorry witchy, not today," he joked.

I put on a pouty face and just walked toward him.

"So what are you doing here? I thought you would be out in the night doing whatever with your friends. " he questioned me

"Yet you're here when you thought I would be out." I remarked

He gave a little shrug. "I thought I would check to see if you were here,"

"I'm staying home and watching movies until the trick or treaters come and ask for candy." I explained to him

"Well that must be nice enjoying to scare children, huh?" he teased me

"Oh hush you! This is the only time I get to be naughty and act like I'm actually a scary person," I exasperatedly let out

Just then a huge boom was heard. It wasn't from the Tv either. Akuma attack. Chat looked at me with a "stay here and don't get involved" expression.

"Go and I will stay here where it is 'safe'," as I said safe I put hand quotes on that word.

He nodded and ran off toward the noise.

"Tikki, you can come out now," I yelled for her

"Did you really have to scare poor Chat that awful," she said with mirth.

"Yes, it's Halloween and it's the time for me to be scary and witch like," or Chloe like I say in my head

"C'mon lets transformed. Can't leave the cat to fight all alone." Tikki commaned

"Tikki, spots on!" I yelled out

I jumped out the window and head toward the akuma. I see Chat distracting it. I look around and I'm surprised. I see ghost, goblins, trolls, werewolves, and other paranormal creatures.

"Hey Chat, mind if I join the fight," I asked him

"Not at all, Mil Lady." he answered back

"My name is Boogie Man! You dare mock me for the monsters I believe in. Well now you will become one of them!" he screamed. He was dressed up like the boogie man in the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas"