I Spy

I was just getting to my latest piece for my fashion class. I was so engrossed into the design, I didn't notice a cat sneaking up on me. That leads me to me being lied on like a pillow and the alley cat who won't let me go.

Flashback:

I was finishing my design on the edge of the skirt. I added less ruffles and made it a little longer on one side. Suddenly, a hand was on my shoulder. It was big and pointy but soft at the same time. I jumped up startled and look who it was. Chat Noir. I glared at him with the most deadliest eyes I could produced.

"Chat, is there a reason you're here and trying to give me a heart attack?" I asked him

"Well, Puurrriencess, I saw the window opened to the tall tower and a lonely purrrincess all alone. I just had to come and save the beautiful princess. It would be a cat-astrophe to do that especially since I am your knight in shining leather. " he responded with a smirk

I rolled my eyes at his puns and theatrics. I swear his ego is the size of Jupiter.

"Well Chat, this princess is making a design for class and I need it done so I can get started on making it. I just need to add stuff to it but I don't know what." I told him exasperatly

He looked in consecration on the design and look around my room and then outside. He suddenly grinned and took my hand and dragged me outside.

"You see, purrrincess, if you look around you can get inspiration. Best way to do that is to play a game where it's required to look around. I Spy.

I gave him a flat looked and he just ignored it. He covered my eyes as he began to look around. Soon he uncovered them as he spoke.

"I spy with my little eye something round."

I rolled my eyes but continued to play along.

"The fairy light lanterns?" I asked

"Corrrrect, puurrincess." he answered, "Your turn,"

I looked around and saw a green paw print. I looked around just to make it sure I didn't give it away.

"I spy with my little eye, something green."

"Hmmm, green you say, it wouldn't be that paw print would it?" he asked in a exagerated tone.

"Yup," I answered

I admit this is helping me relax and it is fun to play with Chat. We continue the game until something caught my eye. It was a bell on Notre Dame.

"That's it " I cried out

"What?" asked Chat as he looked around

"The bell from Notre Dame. It's perfect for the finishing touches." I say back, "Thank you Chat this was perfect."

"Don't you mean puurrrfect." he smiled teasingly as he came closer to me.

I pushed him away and rolled my eyes at his pun. As soon as I finished the design I looked back and see Chat sleeping from the chaise. I get the blanket from on top of the shelf and put it over Chat.

"Thank you, Kitty, for helping me. Night." I whispered into his ear softly.

He purred and took hold of my hand. Next thing I know I'm being squished into his chest and his arms around my waist. I tried to move without waking him up, but I'm failing in the end. The day has caught up with me and my eyes start to droop. The last hing I hear are Chat's breaths and purrs.

In the morning, I wake up to find that I'm in my bed with a note on the side.

"Dear Puurrincess,

Thank you for that wonderful sleep and game we played last night. I hope it isn't the end and we continue this. Sleep well I hope and thanks for letting this stray stay in your comfy room.

From, Chat Noir

Well I guess that cat is not so bad when it comes to helping. I don't know why but I feel this warmth in my stomach. I wonder what it means.