Baking

The result of baking with a cat. Never bake with cat when croissants are involved. Before this is what had happen. 

Time skip to eariler

Me and the cat are just hanging in my room. Parents left me the house to myself. I'm bored and I'm pretty sure so is Chat. I keep playing with my pencil and doing some doodles.

"Princess, I'm so bored." Chat exclaimed flopping his limbs

"What do you want to do, Kitty? It's not like I haven't tried to entertain you a bit," and it's true. I tried to play video games and play catch or just talk about something. 

"I'm hungry," he suddenly comments

"Soooooo...," I suspiciously say

"We are in a bakery, and we are bored. I was thinking we could make something so we aren't bored but also satisfied our appetite. " he explains to me

"Chat, no. First, you probably wouldn't be able to choose the thing we could make. Second, who said anything about we. Third, I don't know your baking skills level." I tell him

Fudge, he is using his kitten eyes on me. He realized I had a weakness to them when I wouldn't cuddle with him. I glared at him until I sigh. 

"Fine, but you better help me clean as well." I relent toward the happy cat

He rushes down and I slowly question my sanity as I allow the cat into the bakery where he can go crazy with all the food options. Once I was down I noticed the cat has an apron on and looks so excited. 

"CROISSANTS!!!" he yelled

"I should of figured that out. You can't live without them," I say in a teasingly manner.

We got the yeast, sugar, flour, salt, water, milk, vegetable oil, butter, and egg. We get everything so far good until the flour. We don't have a lot of flour and not enough for the croissants. Luckily, we have a flour bag. 

"Alright, I'm gonna get the flour bag and refill the jar. You stay here and don't make a mess." I commanded him

I should of realized that wouldn't work with him. I hear his footsteps follow me and I sigh. I get to the storage room and see the flour bag. I hear Chat gasp at how much baking stuff is in here. 

"This is a largely amount of baking item, Puuurrrrincess." he said amazed

"We need lots of items if we are to bake over hundred of baking goods." I said indifferently 

I went over to grab the flour when a black blur comes past me. Chat picks up the flour bag and puts it on his shoulder. I gave him a disapproving stare. He just smiles sheepishly. I rolled my eyes at him. We get back up and I realized we left a trail of flour. I point toward the trail when Chat puts the bag down. 

"Oops." he said

I shake my head at him.

"Let's put the flour in the mix then," he rushes past me and get the measuring cup and scoops it up. 

"Wait, Chat!" I exclaimed but was too late.

A big puff of white air came around and it's everywhere around his front side of his suit. 

"Nice to meet you, Chat Blanc. Would you like to help me make croissants? It seem Chat Noir left me to make these all on my own."  I ask in a jokingly tone

"Why of course that would be very helpful of me." he answered back

We finished making the croissants and we put them in the over. We just gotta wait for about fifteen minutes. After half that time Chat gets up. I look at him curiously until I feel something hit me. I see it's an egg. I look back up and he that cocky cat smirk at me. 

"It's on!" I smirked back at him

We continued to food fight until we hear the timer ding. We finally take a look around and I see the mess we made. I take the oven mittens on and take the croissants to cool. Chat was about to grab one when I smack his hand. 

"No croissant until the mess is cleaned up," I authority said to him 

He just pouted but I didn't back down. He sigh and got the rags and started to clean. I learned that just as kitten eyes are my weakness, his is croissants. Again though, I should probably not make croissants with this cat again but it was fun in the end. Also it was pretty tasty.