Bully

I was walking down the school like always. Everything was normal as it can be for me. I work for parent's bakery. I go to school with my best friend, Alya. I I go back home to do homework. I do patrol as Ladybug and then go home and talk to my cat boyfriend for the night. This has been happening for about five days, and these were the best five days I had in a while. Though bad luck always follows me because good luck cannot function without bad luck. Today was my bad luck day. 

Chloe has been in a mood a good amount that she is picking on anyone who she can. I would be surprised if one of them is not akumatized. I was just at the front when I am pushed down. I look to see who pushed me and see it's Mylene crying, trying to get away so she can have peace. I picked myself up and look what's in front of me. I see Chloe smiling so happy watching her run away. What cruelty is she thinking about I wonder. I glared at her and she finally notices I'm here. She smiles even more in that evil way she has. I walk towards her and she just looks at me amused. 

"What the hell are you doing!?" I asked her outraged at this attitude. 

"I am doing what I want to. And now I am going to make do the same thing I did to the freak with rainbow hair." she told me as if she was saying a fact. 

"Really?"I ask her incredulous of her words.

She looks around and see everyone looking at us and smiles at this. I narrow my eyes more if possible. She looks me in eyes and looks at me. Criticizing me in her head preparing the insults she is about to spew. 

Just then though there is a car honk and Adrien comes out of the limo. Chloe starts to fake cry instantly making her way to him. She hangs onto his arm crying into his chest. Adrien looks at her confused for why she cries. 

"Oh, it was horrible Adri-kins! Marinette was insulting every way she can. She said I was a brat who is ugly and so many more mean things. Aren't you going to do something about it!" she says innocently but one he leaves his view on her she smirks evilly. 

"Did you say something mean to Chloe, Marinette?" he asked me calmly

"No." I told him looking right into his eyes.

"So one of you is lying and I'm pretty sure both will say they tell the truth. Correct?" he asked us both and we both nod at that. "So the best thing to do is to ask the witnesses." he told us again

Chloe's eye widen a bit and I realized I am doom. They will be to afraid to tell the truth. 

"Hey Max, were you here when this happened?" Max nodded but when he saw Chloe he gulped and it was audible. 

"Hey Chloe, Marinette how about you guys leave and let me talk to them. Okay?" he smiled at us with his shiny teeth. 

I lave along with Chloe when she pushes me to the locker area. 

"You listen here!" she sneered at me, "I am not going to put up your 'resilience' so I am going to tell you the truth." she told me while getting her phone out. 

"You! DON'T deserve to be here. You don't belong here. Everyone here takes advantage of kind Marinette. They will say your pretty. They say you are an angle. You are nothing close to what they say. They never need you nor want you. They pity you since you are poor. You are nothing but a charity case to them. You have to make these atrocious clothing you call fashionable. I have power all of over this city. I can make sure your dreams of being a 'fashion designer' gone in a blink of an eye. Remember these word I say for they are truth and not lies to not hurt your feelings. You are worthless, ugly, stupid, undesirable, hated, pitied, useless, and so much more. You tried to make it appear that you shine right? Wrong! Your poor little crush didn't even noticed you and never will. He is Mine! You will never achieve anything you try, so stop trying."