Hurt

Chat pov

I was walking home since Plagg decided to detransform when I hit the ground. 

"Cheese, needed. Feel, so, weak." he 'passes out' in my hand and his head lays limp. I smile at his act and hold out the cheese and somehow he springs back up and gobbles up the cheese quickly. 

I start to walk quicker and hurry to the house to make it in before Natalie notices I am gone. I sneak into the mansion and when I am about to enter my room and go do homework my name is called out. I turned around and see my father standing looking stoic and usual. 

"Why were you not in your room, Adrien?" Natalie asked me

"I wanted a brake of air and decided I would be fine without Gorilla or you." I answered back with a hint of nervousness. 

She looks at me for my answer isn't what she wanted to hear. 

"Next time informed them when you leave again," she walks away from me and enters her office.

I walk into my room and start working on my homework and soon I finished it and then do my other activities I must do. I finish up and wait to be called for supper and I just hang on bed trying to decide if I should call Nino or look on the Ladyblog. I text Nino, but he doesn't respond. I check out the Ladyblog since I haven't done it in a while. I open up the site and see the comments at the screen. 

"Ladybug is awesome!" one of the user said

"Chat is such a flirt, I wouldn't be surprised he was a player in real life." Wait what. I look at the other comments and I see some of the same things and other stuff. All of this is about me being a flirt or Ladybug deserves better partner. 

"Hey Plagg, since I flirted a lot does that make me a player." I asked him since he must have some knowledge about love.

"Not exactly but it doesn't help you flirt with few and those few were being  recorded." he answered not really caring for my reaction.

"Plagg, claws out." I told him

His eyes go wide and starts to say "Shouldn't I geeeee..." 

I walk out and start to head out of the lonely room and go for a much needed run. I spot a couple a gangsters and check it out in the shadows. I see a lady with fear in her eyes and the gangsters coming towards her slowly. 

"Well that's not very nice, you shouldn't prey on innocent women like that." I tsked at them.

They all have open mouths seeing me and looked behind me at the lady. The woman though rolls her eyes at this and decided to speak this moment. 

"Look kid, we don't need you or ever will right now. Can't you tell this is a scene we are doing." she snapped at me

I look around and have a sheepish smile on my face. 

"My apologies-" I was interrupted

"Just get out of here, no one needs you. Ladybug would be so much better without you," one of the technicians said. 

Soon the rest of the crowd joins in until I leave them. I feel hurt but I push it down going to the empty house again. 

I go back into the room and soon just as I detransformed five minutes ago my father walks in.

"Adrien, Natalie told me you went for a walk without informing anyone of us. Is that true?" he asked me with his stone faced.

"It is." I warily answered to him

"You should know that I have a bodyguard for you for a reason. I want you to know that you aren't allowed to leave without the Gorilla. Understand?" he asked me with narrowed eyes on me