Miraculous

Marinette's pov

I was in my room chilling from the events that have happened. The last thing that was serious was be being 'bullied' by my friends. I am glad Chat helped see truth after that. I actually gotten many things done lately. I finished up three designs, made two of them, help make about fifty cookies, and done my class representatives duties. I also did my patrols as Ladybug since it was Chat's night off. I got to hang out with him a few days ago. Things have been going great. So why the hell am I so antsy and nervous. I can't stop twitching for some reason. I need to relax , but my gut is telling me something is wrong. It's already nine pm and I just give up and go to sleep. I got to sleep for about an hour until I heard some tapping on my trapdoor above. I rub my eyes until I realized it's Chat! I rush up there and go to open the door. 

"Hey Chat! I missed-" I stop when I don't see him here. I look around confused for who else would be on my balcony. I scout around for him but I soon jumped in surprise when I feel hands cover my eyes. 

"Hello Puurrrincess, paw-sitively  perfect night to see you," he purrs out into my ear. 

I giggle at the sound of his voice and relax into his chest. I hear his breath hitch a bit and I smile coyly. 

"Aren't you going to take your hands off me?" I asked him curiously

"Of course, Princess." he answered without hesitation 

He takes his hands off and I turn around and my jaw drops. I take a few steps back and put my hands on the railing. He is covered in white leather suit and his eyes. They are purple and swirling in them is something that feels so cold. 

"Oh Princess, are you alright. Don't you like my new outfit I have. I am stronger, faster, and more agile. Or is it something else maybe the eyes maybe." he looked at me smirking, "Do I make you breathless, Purrincess?"

"What-what  happened to you, kitty?" I asked him worridely

"I just got an upgrade and I think it suits me, don't you think?" he started walking towards me slowly. He soon got in close enough and trapped me in his arms each at my side. He leaned in close to my face that I could see little specks of dark purple swirling in the lilac color eyes. 

"Kitty, you been akumatized." I said sadly, "C'mon where's my happy kitty, who is kind to everyone, makes me laugh when I am feeling down, the one I fell for in the whole beginning." 

"That Chat was a weak, pathetic cat who was a disappointment to everyone. Now me I can do whatever I want. I have freedom. I won't question if I am good enough. I am faster, stronger, and most importantly better then Chat Noir. I am now, Chat Blanc." he smiled at the end and kiss my cheek. "I'll be back, Princess. Just gotta squish a bug and Hawkmoth won't bother us again." 

He left and I was left struggling to believed Chat, my chaton, was akumatized. I can't lose him to the vile man who believes what he is doing is justice. No way is Chat going to be taken from me. Tikki comes out and looks at me worriedly. 

"Marinette, you do realized what this means right?" she asked me and I nod my head yes. 

"I have to fight this Chat Blanc in order to get my Chat Noir back." I smiled grimly

"Tikki, any suggestions on how to defeat my partner who has a major upgrade in power." I asked her 

"I don't know how to defeat this, Marinette. Whenver this had happened they weren't that powerful. I suggest we go to Master Fu and see what his ideas are." Tikki floated towards me and nuzzle my cheek.

"Looks like I am taking a night trip, Tikki. Spots on!" I transformed into Ladybug and swing to an alley where I looked around for anyone. Once I figured it's clear I go to the shop in my civilian form. I enter the shop door and look for Fu. Once I knock on the door to the room, I hear a "C'mon in,".