Feelings

It's been a week since me and Chat made out. He hasn't asked me anything or even talked about it. Damn it, I hate it when Tikki is right half the time. I have feelings for two boys and one of them I even made out with. Then the other boy comes into my personal space that I could smell the cologne. And some stinky cheese I couldn't recognize. I am a horrible person on this planet! I flop onto my bed trying to figure out which boy I should pursue. If go to Adrien, then I will still continue my first love. Also he is patient, kind, determined, loyal, and helpful. Cons side though is that he only sees me as a friend. He has said it numerous times and he probably never see me anything different. If I go after Chat, I would be changing my love perspective and also might endanger our partnership if he figured it out. Pro side though is that he is also sweet, king funny, I know more about him, knows how to make me smile, and so many more things have happen between us. The first time we met was Evillustrator when it started at the date I attended to. We were trapped in the box and I gave him the idea to get out. Little did I know that was the first and starting the times I would see him as my civilian self. 

I don't know who to choose. I wish they were the same person but they aren't. Not even I am that lucky. 

"What's the matter, Marinette?" Tikki asked me worriedly. 

"I am a sick person, that's what!" I say dramatically, "I like Chat and Adrien but I can't have them both. That's wrong. I can't choose between them like this. It would be like choosing the other one because the one I choose first rejected me." I explained while stuffing my face into the pillow." 

"Oh Marinette, it's easy to choose-" Tikki started before I glared at her and raised my eyebrow at her. 

"Okay it can be hard a few times but really who makes you feel safe, who seen you at your weakness and strongest, who showed support in you, who make you feel happy everyday?" she asked me

Adr-Chat Noir I think in my mind. I was going to say Adrien out of habit but Chat is what pops into my mind. I like Chat better then Adrien. I. I. I love him more then Adrien. 

"Chat Noir," I told her softly. She beams up at me and lifts my head up. 

"Then your answer is simply. Chat Noir is the one you like and is the one you want in your life." she said smiling. 

I love Chat I thought in my head. But he doesn't like me that I know of. He loves Ladybug and has been since she met her. He likes confident, sassy, perfect Ladybug. Will he be with Marinette or continue chasing Ladybug. 

_____________________________________________________________

Chat's pov

I sigh out for about a hundredth time and I pretty sure I am driving Plagg crazy. 

"Kid! Quit sighing, your ruining the cheese mood!" he yelled to me

"There's a cheese mood?" I asked him skeptical. 

"Yes there is, but tell me why the hell you are sighing." 

"I can't choose who I like more. Ladybug or Marinette. I never had to deal with these feelings before and now I can't choose between them," I told

"Kid, does it matter who you like?" he asked me bringing his paw and dragging it across his face.

"Yes! It matters plenty. This is the girl who I want as my girlfriend or something more. I can't have two girlfriends and continue life just as merrily. It would be cheating and I am not a cheater on either of them," I exasperatedly say

"It's really easy to choose who you want," I glared at him when he says this but he continues to ignore me, "I have two choices, Camembert or Brie. I love them both but can only have one. One is a gooey, rich, smell of perfection, runny, and have lots of. The other is firm, more milk, less time to make, and other attributes to it. In the end though Camembert wins because it has better qualities that make me happy." he uses examples of cheese for my love situation.