Nightmare

Chat pov 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a fight with father. I know I needed to head out and get some fresh air. I'm running on top of the roofs. I heard a loud crash behind me. I look behind me and see an explosion of flames. I turn to it running faster to see what had happen. I see father looking at me. Critically, inspecting me of the flaws I hold. I turn stiff and straight. Perfect for the model father wants. I look at him, directly into his gray, dull eyes. 

"Adrien, you are a filthy disgrace to the Agreste name. Look at this chaos here. See these fires. It's all because of you. Your flaws are burning and that will lead to destruction. Look at these people. You say they are your friends, but look at them. Would you do this to people you call friends or family. You're worst then Hawkmoth."

Father knows I'm Chat Noir and he is disappointed in me. I look around and see all my friends and they all are horrific to see. Blood oozing every direction. Burns that cover there faces that I makes it hard to recognized themselves. Only their clothing lets me figure out who they are. Nino, covered with knives and burns that dancing gleefully over him. His headphones having burn marks on them. His blue shirt and red hat burn half way up but still recognizable to figure out.  Nothing left to scrounge for him. Alya, her glasses are crushed. Her whole body so flat that it looked like she was crush to death. Her clothing shows the blood from her head with a bullet in her head. Her clothes are still orange and white but they are all crinkle up. Showing her bones poking at the wrong spots. Ladybug, her spandex suit covered with blood. Her hand resting at the most blood spewing out. Her mask burned along with her face. Her pigtail ribbons are still burning from the raging fire. Finally, Marinette, her skin so pale they she looked like a ghost. Her once raven hair is now violet from the blood surrounding her. Her shirt is now decorated with spots of blood. Her blood. Her stomach slashed so many times you can't even see the skin. The freckles that once dotted her nose are covered with needles in each freckle spot. Her once bluebells eyes look like they were drained of their color. Her clothes are ripped apart from each strand. The thread from her own clothes suffocating her. She still is breathing. I rush over to her just to be too late. I only hear her these words from her.

"It's your fault." 

I suddenly let the dam burst. I lost the most important person who actually listened to me. She blames me and she's right. They all died because I couldn't be the person they need me to be. 

"Please Marinette, please, don't leave me. I need you," sobbing for her, "You are the only one I can talk to who will listen to me, who likes me for me. Don't leave me!"

I detransformed after that. I see Plagg and he looks at me straight in the eyes.

"You were unfit of being Chat Noir. I don't why I even stayed. No Camembert is worth staying here." He takes my ring and flies away. 

"No please, Plagg, don't leave me!"

I woke up after that. I was drench in sweat. I look around and see I'm in my room. In the cold house I need to get out right now. I look for Plagg and I see him looking at me concerned. 

"You're here!" I whisper shout

"Of course I am, where would I be?" he asked confused 

"You didn't leave me," I say with relief.

"Look kid, I'm not leaving anytime soon, so don't fused over that." he said as he nuzzled me

"Marinette!!" I yell, "I have to go see." 

"Just say the words kid"

"Plagg, claws out!"

I jump out of the window and head towards the bakery. I knock very fast and loud on the door. Please hurry! Finally, what seems like centuries the door opens revealing a sleepy Marinette. 

"There better be a good reason for waking me up this early." she threatened me

"Marinette!" I hugged her very tight not willing to let go soon.

"Woah kitty, you don't want to wake up the city do you?" she teased to me.

"You are alive, no injuries, and you want me right?" I asked her

"What are you talking about kitty, of course I am alive. Only injuries I have are bruises from tripping and little scabs from poking my fingers on the needle. And of course I want you. You think I would allow you to wake me up at 2:48  am in the morning if I didn't like you enough." she told me confused

I hugged her tight not willing to let go. 

"Don't leave me, Princess." I pleaded to her, "I couldn't handle it if you left." 

"I will always be here for you" she reassured me, "How about you sleep with me tonight? I could use a sleeping company and your perfect for the job." 

I ran as fast as I could to her bed. Holding my arms out she climbed in to my chest. I wrap my arms around her, protectively. 

"Why were you so worried about me, Kitty?" she questioned

"I had a nightmare. Everyone I cared about died or left me. It was all my fault. If I didn't have flaws then you wouldn't be in trouble. You even said it was my fault." I explained to her

She took hold of my face and turned me toward her. 

"Never will it be your fault for someone leaving. Even if I get mad at you, I would always want you to come back. You understand." she said strongly. 

I hugged her tight afraid if I let go she would disappear. I nuzzle into her side and happily being with her. I fell asleep knowing that I was safe with my princess. 

Time skip to morning at Agreste's house(Adrien already in the house)

"Adrien, we heard you scream a person name we presume. Would you explain who that person is?" asked Natalie

"It was no one. I assured you that I was sleeping all night peacefully." I nervously said to Natalie.

"Alright then. Anyway your schedule consists  you doing..." Natalie told me though I ignored her.

I am starting to realized something. I know Marinette is becoming important in my life. I just don't know what to do with me being in civilian form. She is so uncomfortable with me as Adrien but fine with Chat. I will get her to like both sides of me one day. Until that day arrives, I will continued to keep going to her bakery and spending time with her. After all what would a princess be without her knight in shining leather.