Scarf

Chat Pov

I am done. Yesterday, I had done two model shoots in a row. I then did my Chinese lessons, fencing, and had a lecture for not doing good enough. I was sluggish in my thrusting. I mixed up two words for Chinese and I didn't have enough energy to smile the whole time. The only time father actually talks with me is to lecture to me what I am doing wrong. Argggg...! I like to live like a teenage son and not some employee he can fired with just a command. At least he cares for me though. He let me go to school. Also about around September(Don't know when birthday is) he gave me an actually birthday present and not some last minute gift. 

I go into my closet and see the light blue scarf. It soft to the touch and very comfy to wear. Handmade and different design even. One of a kind too. I am grateful he remember my birthday at least. I go and put on my scarf and head out to school. I am heading to father's office to talk about the school's fundraiser I wish to attend to. 

I was about to knock when I heard him talking about a scarf. I put my ear on the door and listen to the conservation he is talking to Natalie.

"He has been wearing the scarf he got on his birthday a lot," he comments

"Yes sir, he thinks the scarf he receive was from you as a gift to his birthday," she neutrally says

"You don't happen to remember where you actually got the scarf from, do you? The scarf was made well done. Hand-made as I could tell. Very good for a designer and good for the company." he asked her

"I don't remember who made it but it was a child as I recalled. The child gave me the scarf all wrapped up and asked me to give it to him. " she said indifferently, "But, since you gave me a very little noticed about giving a present to him, I used that gift for it." she said with a hint of anger in her tone.

I pull away not wanting to hear more of this. Father didn't give me a present at all. Worst he claimed that it was him who gave it when he actually stole it. I couldn't take it anymore and I ran. I ran to the car and hid my face away from the driver. I curled up where Plagg popped out from my bag. 

"I am sorry kid that he lied to you about this." he said trying to comfort me to the best of his ability. 

"What was I expecting, he never gave me a birthday present and always never even cared for it. He left it to Natalie who wasn't prepared for it. He went as low and to steal it from whoever made it." I sadly laughed at that, "Really, what was I expecting from him. He doesn't do anything unless it benefits himself." I told Plagg coldly but truthfully.

"I need to find whoever made this and thank them properly. It must of pained them for me to say my father made this and have their work stolen."

The car comes to a stop and I exit out with Plagg in my jacket. I stepped out with a scowl on my face. 

"Adriekins! There you are, we must just-" Chloe shirked at me 

"No. I need some time alone and you hanging on me isn't going to give me peace." I interrupted her

Her face was of shock that she let go immediately and looked at me  at wonder. I just pushed her away and walked briskly to my seat where Nino sat at. 

"Sup bro," he waved at me

I grunted back with the scowl on my face still. 

"What's the matter bro? You look like something pissed in your cereal." Nino asked me

"Dear old dad, stole the idea of the person who made the scarf I am wearing right now." I told him teeth clenching it hard

"Sucks man, I don't know who made it but must be someone who cares for you,"  he responded